"Rolling on 26's listening to the train horn"OMG

GNX vents on wrong sides...train horns? Why? I live w/ these cars in my neighborhood, you just cant believe them until one pulls beside you and looks down at you like YOU should be jealous. Well, you cant say they are afraid to mod....they just need a Foose lesson.

i''ve fallin in love

i'd trade my elky for that..........NOT! I would like some nice horns like that though :D

So Bitchin

I already got my 8" lift!!! Just looking for some good wheels :biggrin: ! LOL That is so F'ing Gay who actually thinks that looks good? Somebody needs 2 gostride that whip ;)

Oh My God

Someone do something!!! we all love our pets but at some point we put them down.

A friend of my brother bought one like this only it was a 87 Monte Carlo LS. He asked the guy he bought it from how much without the wheels. He knocked off 5 grand. :eek:

that should be an official crime.

the "what's wrong with this car" list is just too long.

maybe I just don't get it. :confused:

RUQWKNF27 said:

Every Regal, Cutlass, or Monte Carlo in Birmingham has them! I saw a NICE "Sky Blue" Monte Carlo SS with a NICE sounding built 400. Unfortuately it had 22's on it.. I asked him does he run it... He nailed it, go very very squarrelly, hit a curb and just about flipped it... I caught him at the next light... I said, "Dude take those 22's off and you won't have that problem!" He laughed and pulled off.. :confused: . WTF.. such a waste!!! :mad:

The moral of this story is A FOOL AND HIS MONEY!!!!!
Most 22' wheel combo range from $2500.00 and up (Not including Tires). Most cars around Birmingham are NOT worth $2500.00!!!! :mad: Well, if I WAS in the Tranny business I would welcome :cool: those guys!!! I saw one at the local alignment shop (Ingram's on 3rd Avenue). This guy had his Caprice frame notch to put some 24 x 12 on the back and 24 x 9 on the front.... I wished I had a camera.... This THING looked like NASCAR goes REDNECK/ GHETTO.... This car was probably about 7ft tall with chrome step bar (of Z71 truck).

SOMEBODY STOP THIS MADNESS!!!!!

the funniest thing is when some moron buys car ,and on the way home gets pulled over by the police and the k-9 finds enough crack to lock him away for twenty years :eek: