no doors
no bumpers
no brake assembly
no engine/trans
no radiator
no fuel tank

PM me with questions or needs.

does it have interior/full dash???

Nevermind, just seen it does. how long would you wait for a pickup?

few pics. Both sides are in very good condition but it is hard to get pics of the pass. side.

Attachments

• sending unit 045.jpg
    sending unit 045.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 420
  • sending unit 046.jpg
    sending unit 046.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 423
  • sending unit 048.jpg
    sending unit 048.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 421
  • sending unit 050.jpg
    sending unit 050.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 418
And it was given to me:biggrin: And I just wanted you guys to know what an upstanding American citizen 1dollardog is, since I'm deployed to Afganistan he's going to store it for me till I get back or I can get a friend to grab it.
Once again Steve thanks abunch I'll never forget this.

And it was given to me:biggrin: And I just wanted you guys to know what an upstanding American citizen 1dollardog is, since I'm deployed to Afganistan he's going to store it for me till I get back or I can get a friend to grab it.
Once again Steve thanks abunch I'll never forget this.

No problem Chance. Just keep dodging bullets so you can get back and get this thing;). lol. Keep in touch.
Steve

CHANCE,
Ware do you need it taken too If its some place I go to I can aways load it up on my trailor and take it for you.

I have family in Nashville not to fare from you so when you need it moved let me know Ill take it over there for you .

Thank you very much. I just need to get with 1dollardog he still needed to pull somethings out of it and I told him to take his time, but when ever you want to move it let me know I'll pay for the gas if you want.