Roller Wanted .... WesternTN/WesternKY

Well after all the work my 87 Limited Turbo is junk. wrecked it a month or so back, bent frame and roof has a buckle in it. So i'm looking for cheapest possible 84-87 roller to swap too. doesn't need to be much for the eyes. just as rust free as possible and good title. i have an extra complete front doghouse, full interior, motor, trans, etc just need something to put it all in. my wrecked body has electric sunroof which could be used in a trade for what i'm looking for. also have a set of stock heads, and a stock turbo core along with a few other parts if needed.
I'm located in north west tenn/ Western ky on the ky/tn line. would like to find something close.
Let me know what you have.

Is Pennsylvania too far for you? I've got a 87 GN rolling chassis with six point cage for sale there.

I'm in TX have a rust free 87T with a clear title but parts are being sold by the day. Car was completely stripped of paint, doors etc.

Well after all the work my 87 Limited Turbo is junk. wrecked it a month or so back, bent frame and roof has a buckle in it. So i'm looking for cheapest possible 84-87 roller to swap too. doesn't need to be much for the eyes. just as rust free as possible and good title. i have an extra complete front doghouse, full interior, motor, trans, etc just need something to put it all in. my wrecked body has electric sunroof which could be used in a trade for what i'm looking for. also have a set of stock heads, and a stock turbo core along with a few other parts if needed.
I'm located in north west tenn/ Western ky on the ky/tn line. would like to find something close.
PM SENT

if your intrested i got a roller out in cali i'll part with, some details in my sig

did you ever find a car? I have an 87 T type project in the OKC area if your interested?