Roll CALL!

Just got in ... Tired as hell. I drove 12 hrs straight. I will post photos when I wake up.

aaron

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Glad you made it home safely guys!

BULLETIN:
I am leaving Mobile, AL with no brakes and headed home to Houston area. If anyone knows someone between this stretch of I-10 with an accumulator ball. Let them know I need assistance and to look for a car like this one:

Attachments

• 1370778470074.jpg
    1370778470074.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 83
Be safe broham... keep me posted. Have you called Phil? I wonder how far they drove.

aaron

Uggghhh!!! Man, you need to get rid of that freakin PowerJunker guys!

Sounds like Craig, Aaron, and GNGal all had PowerJunker issues?

Uggghhh!!! Man, you need to get rid of that freakin PowerJunker guys!

Sounds like Craig, Aaron, and GNGal all had PowerJunker issues?
Nope mine works perfect ... Knock on wood... I think I had an issue of bad karma... Besides that no problems. My cam sensor even works perfect ...

Thats right, you uys were looking for a cam sensor. Why did you guys think the cam sensor failed?

Nope mine works perfect ... Knock on wood... I think I had an issue of bad karma... Besides that no problems. My cam sensor even works perfect ...

It had a hard start condition one morning... All other sensors checked out and had spark and fuel pressure. Previously it had a random code on the tr6. Got it to start in batch fire with my cam field fix.

On I-10 in Louisiana about 90 miles from Tejas! When I get close to the house is when I will get more nervous. I've been using my creative stopping skills.

I still hear the motor running when I turn the ignition. Brakes are gone though!:eek:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I still hear the motor running when I turn the ignition. Brakes are gone though!:eek:

I wish we all had a crystal ball! You could have taken that accumulator I had with me the other day when we met up in Athens, TN.

Craig, Phil (Philthy) and I made it home early this morning. He still has that new accumulator if you're havin trouble coming through North Texas! Be safe! We were both fortunate enough to make it through all of Power Tour and home without any issues on either car. Apparently that was not the case for most TRs!

I'd run the tour anyday with a power master as long as I had a vacuum brake swap ready in the trunk. ;).

Not far from home now, stopped at the border to pick up parts tomorrow morning before crossing. Had a flat tire on the way to Arlington and changed the MAF after the first day. Turns out the air box was full of sunflower seeds and a couple had made it to the MAF. Likely got blown inward while driving into Oklahoma the Friday night of the tornado. Will have been over 4000 miles by the time I'm home tomorrow.

I would say i had another successful tour.... not really any problems and made a lot of new Buick friends along the way! Great to spend time with Zoom [Matt], Hatdradracer / RDizzle [Ryan], TurboDave, Scot W, GNGal, Philthy Phil, Victor [glad you are okay], BuickMike, Dave [from FL] glad you made it, and last but not least - my brotha from anotha motha - 2ToneNV [Craig]...

glad everyone is okay - you definitely find out what your weak points are on the tour, whether it be cooling, braking, suspension, fueling, ecm/sensors.... you fix it and do it again next year. Maybe next year all the clans can hook up and run as a pack. It was awesome to have 3-4 running together, i cant imagine having 8-10 running together.

Oh and i am collecting donations to get Royal - T painted so i dont have to hear Craig's mouth.

aaron

I'm told the 2014 tour starts in Charlotte... So, there's already a few of us talking about joining in with our cars!

K.

Found out from an inside source that Charlotte will be the start and then somewhere in WV, Michigan(Watervlet) and ending at Wisconsin Dells.

2014 will be the 20th anniversary tour ... should be Big!

Heard some positive feedback already..

Groups coordinating to convoy together
Maybe a chase vehicle with some spares
Oh and a big kick off party in Charlotte :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using TurboBuick mobile app

Where's Waldo......errr, i mean Royal-T?
these are all Longhaulers... there are actually 3 turbo buicks close by ;)
aaron

DSC01299.jpg