Roll call for 2010!

(I check in once in a while to make sure you guys are OK):biggrin:
No drag strip yet though huh?

sorta here. just got it running again after a long time, think my brother might have bent a valve, oh well.aloha guys.

roll call

happy holidays everyone! will try to see how much damage was done to engine. smokes like a fog machine and sounds like only five cylinders. in hindsight should have at least changed valve springs. was sitting for over five yrs. plus.might have bent valve and maybe hole in piston. hope for best i guess. less then 40k. anyone got at least one good stock piston? need advice since kenne bell no longer has the system of mods nor parts anymore. snooze i guess i lose. aloha and be safe during holidays.

happy holidays everyone! will try to see how much damage was done to engine. smokes like a fog machine and sounds like only five cylinders. in hindsight should have at least changed valve springs. was sitting for over five yrs. plus.might have bent valve and maybe hole in piston. hope for best i guess. less then 40k. anyone got at least one good stock piston? need advice since kenne bell no longer has the system of mods nor parts anymore. snooze i guess i lose. aloha and be safe during holidays.

I have 5 pistons and 5 rods... :)

pistons

happy new year! sorry for slow reply. finally took off valve cover. that was not fun fighting with wire harness! anyhow seems like i got compression since it spits out of valve stem area. might be bent valve only i hope. was sitting for over five yrs. in same position. must times not good for those valve springs hanging open. see when i get chance. did all or some gn's come with a white paint finish on intake manifold? heat barrier maybe? aloha ron.