Road trips. What do you guys bring?

Dreamn4GN

going on a little road trip to ocean city Maryland with the Buick this week. 150 miles each way. Just curious what are some things you guys bring that are a must have when going on a nice trip. I'm bringing a tool set, some other misc tools, some spare IC hoses I have, some o rings for fpr, full spare, jack, new accessory belt, few extras gallons of meth, extra quart of oil, water, and few other things I may forgotten. Just curious what are some necessities to bring on the road. I might be a little paranoid but can't ever be to sure.

As long as you have kept up with the maintenance on the car and it runs good. You shouldn't have a problem going on a 300 mile round trip road trip.

Some things i like to have in the trunk as spares are parts that will leave you stranded; crank sensor,cam sensor cap,o-rings for fpr,mini bulbs for the alternator dash light, multimeter,elec tape.

As long as you have kept up with the maintenance on the car and it runs good. You shouldn't have a problem going on a 300 mile round trip road trip.

Some things i like to have in the trunk as spares are parts that will leave you stranded; crank sensor,cam sensor cap,o-rings for fpr,mini bulbs for the alternator dash light, multimeter,elec tape.
Yeah she runs good. I just rather have it and not need it , than need it and not have it.

I'm headed down also. I don't bring a lot of extras, just some tools.
You ever grab an intercooler and injectors? Yeah I just wanna have some stuff that will prevent me from driving. Trying to avoid the nickle holding up a dollar type of situation. I'll be in a light blue t top with black fillers.

Upgrade AAA to Premier status and you get 200 miles (1 time) free towing plus up to 100 miles (4x), free gas, etc.

I have mine and the wife's AAA upgraded. Lighter than a spare tire and cheaper than carrying around a bunch of tools and parts. Besides, if the car breaks do you really want to be on the side of the road or some random parking lot trying to do a repair. Not to mention, that with my luck at least, the weather would be uncooperative- (ie; sweltering heat, pouring rain, etc. -) You get the idea...

If you want to be super prepared you could bring another buick along. (I'm kidding. But it seems as if some people want to bring along a trunk full of parts and tools).

I carry a couple of screw drivers, a small socket set, and a multi-tool or knife. (only issues I've really had were hoses blowing off-hence the screwdriver)

Upgrade AAA to Premier status and you get 200 miles (1 time) free towing plus up to 100 miles (4x), free gas, etc.

I have mine and the wife's AAA upgraded. Lighter than a spare tire and cheaper than carrying around a bunch of tools and parts. Besides, if the car breaks do you really want to be on the side of the road or some random parking lot trying to do a repair. Not to mention, that with my luck at least, the weather would be uncooperative- (ie; sweltering heat, pouring rain, etc. -) You get the idea...

If you want to be super prepared you could bring another buick along. (I'm kidding. But it seems as if some people want to bring along a trunk full of parts and tools).

I carry a couple of screw drivers, a small socket set, and a multi-tool or knife. (only issues I've really had were hoses blowing off-hence the screwdriver)
I have two buddies going with trailers. So worse case scenario one of them would trailer me inside that 100 miles if not all the way . I just want to be able to take care of small things like mentioned before. I've waited for this for a very very long time. Don't want something small from keeping me from cruising. But I get what your saying. I should be all covered for the most part

You'll be fine with nothing at all. Try 1500 miles, then say it was a road trip. See my signature... 150 miles is nothing, I do that almost just driving to the track and back, and racing with little else than a gatorade, set of slicks, jack, and 18v impact in the trunk.

Spare MAF sensor, oil, rags, zip ties, knife, 2 screw drivers, 1/4 drive socket and 5/16 for the intake assembly, spare ecm, o2 sensor (narrow and wide in my case), jumper cables, 2 cans of fix a flat, small 12v compressor, spare trans pin to hold the shifter cable to the trans, spare crank sensor, complete spare cam sensor, volt meter, and wires to test cam sensor when installing, and all the tools for these sensor changes.

You'll be fine with nothing at all. Try 1500 miles, then say it was a road trip. See my signature... 150 miles is nothing, I do that almost just driving to the track and back, and racing with little else than a gatorade, set of slicks, jack, and 18v impact in the trunk.

Spare MAF sensor, oil, rags, zip ties, knife, 2 screw drivers, 1/4 drive socket and 5/16 for the intake assembly, spare ecm, o2 sensor (narrow and wide in my case), jumper cables, 2 cans of fix a flat, small 12v compressor, spare trans pin to hold the shifter cable to the trans, spare crank sensor, complete spare cam sensor, volt meter, and wires to test cam sensor when installing, and all the tools for these sensor changes.
Haha well when ya put it that way. Guess I'll just need a few extra gallons of meth. It'll be the longest drive for me in this car so it's kinda a big deal. She runs great and cruises better. everything "should" be fine but I wanted a run down of what most people bring like you mentioned.

You ever grab an intercooler and injectors? Yeah I just wanna have some stuff that will prevent me from driving. Trying to avoid the nickle holding up a dollar type of situation. I'll be in a light blue t top with black fillers.
Yep. Ended up getting a good deal on a front mount and dual fans. Already installed.

my list is a follows
Crank position sensor- these new cheap sensors suck
Fuses, roll of wire for a jumper, bypass something
screw drivers, pliers, socket set
and most importantly AAA card premium or premere whatever 200 miles towing, i never leave home without it new car or old car.
and codes break down list