ROAD TESTED IGNITION MODULE $59 SHIPPED

Boxcars

Banned
AFTER MARKET IGNITION MODULE (used) FOR 1987 (only) GRAND NATIONAL - TTYPE. --TURBO V-6

ROAD TESTED WITH A KNOWN GOOD COILPAK TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE 100%, WITH ZERO PROBLEMS STARTING, SMOOTH IDLE AND ACCELERATION, AND NO, SKIPS, NO STUMBLES, OR ANY OTHER ABNORMALITY, MOST IMPORTANTLY, AT WIDE OPEN THROTTLE. (through the gears @ 25psi) -- ALWAYS WISE TO HAVE AN EXTRA, KNOWN GOOD, IGNITION MODULE --

3 UNITS AVAILABLE

$59 SHIPPED to continental US

Attachments

• Picture 055.jpg
    Picture 055.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 21
  • Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 20
  • Picture 057.jpg
    Picture 057.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
AFTER MARKET IGNITION MODULE (used) FOR 86-87 GRAND NATIONAL - TTYPE - 89 TURBO TRANS AM. --TURBO V-6

ROAD TESTED WITH A KNOWN GOOD COILPAK TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE 100%, WITH ZERO PROBLEMS STARTING, SMOOTH IDLE AND ACCELERATION, AND NO, SKIPS, NO STUMBLES, OR ANY OTHER ABNORMALITY, MOST IMPORTANTLY, AT WIDE OPEN THROTTLE. (through the gears @ 25psi) -- ALWAYS WISE TO HAVE AN EXTRA, KNOWN GOOD, IGNITION MODULE --

3 UNITS AVAILABLE

the module that you sent will not start my car! and the coil is new and functional

the module that you sent will not start my car! and the coil is new and functional

Hey Bob, I already responded to your earlier email. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm sending out another one as you requested. Are you quite sure you wired it properly? I check them repeatedly for restart, but sometimes there's problems from car to car.

AFTER MARKET IGNITION MODULE (used) FOR 1987 GRAND NATIONAL - TTYPE. --TURBO V-6

3 UNITS AVAILABLE

Ill
Take one

In reference to Bob Brady's problem above, neither one of the modules I sent him started his car, nor did brand new in the box aftermarket ignition modules he purchased from Kirban start his car. Finally, he purchased a Delco unit which started his 86 right up. It's possible these aftermarket units don't work on 86s. Not sure yet as I have to find someone local with an 86 to know for sure. Each of these units I'm selling I road test not only on my 87 Grand National, but also on my (87) GN powered El Camino. So, it seems there is no problem with 1987 models. TIA