RJC Racing

turboz4life

Just picked up my RJC dual crossflow exhaust today and man is it ever nice. All stainless, good welds, nicely polished tail pipes, this thing is awesome. Can't wait to put it on the car to see how it sounds but so far it has passed the visual test. Good stuff RJC.

Just ordered one myself for a local car. Looks real nice in the pics. Glad to hear it's just as nice in person.

I just installed the RJC exhaust with the RJC Downpipe.

Fit is really good. I have an HR Sway bar and my previous exhaust (Kenne Belle 2.5") had tailpipes that hit the end links.

The RJC system clears the sway bar and everything else. The slant cut tailpipes look killer on there too.....

If anything, I think the system could use one more hanger than was not included located right before the rear axle and not far from where the pipes join just to give it one more for support. But any universal rubber hanger and 3" clamp would work........

RJC was a Good Choice. I am in the process of installing a GN1 3" downpipe, dump and exhaust. The fit has a lot to be desired. The tailpipe on the passenger side is hitting the coil spring. When I move it to clear the coil spring the muffler and pipe hit the driveshaft. The slant cut on the passenger side tailpipe is crooked. Driver side is O.K.
I will say the downpipe fits nice. Bolting the collector to the test pipe looks like it may be a challenge since they are not flush across the flange. And the test pipe which is supposed to slip on the downpipe tight and not need a clamp is so loose it hangs down. A clamp will definately be necessary. BUT I'm sure I paid a lot less than you did for the RJC.....:confused: :rolleyes:

Its on!

I will take some pictures when I have the time but I must say this thing sounds MEAN. I still have my catalytic convertor and stock downpipe on the car, but the exhaust truly sounds badass. Overall I would have to say RJC made a good product. Definately recommended.

GN1 3" catback system

RJC was a Good Choice. I am in the process of installing a GN1 3" downpipe, dump and exhaust. The fit has a lot to be desired. The tailpipe on the passenger side is hitting the coil spring. When I move it to clear the coil spring the muffler and pipe hit the driveshaft. The slant cut on the passenger side tailpipe is crooked. Driver side is O.K.
I will say the downpipe fits nice. Bolting the collector to the test pipe looks like it may be a challenge since they are not flush across the flange. And the test pipe which is supposed to slip on the downpipe tight and not need a clamp is so loose it hangs down. A clamp will definately be necessary. BUT I'm sure I paid a lot less than you did for the RJC.....:confused: :rolleyes:

exhaust fits perfect !!!!!!!!! sounds great , and outflows RJC's by a long shot

Attachments

• ext.jpg
    ext.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 625
I will agree about the sound, it does sound great!!! Yours looks like it fits great compared to mine. I don't have a lift but I would love to take a camparison picture of mine to show you. Your systems fitment looks great. It looks even on both sides, slant cuts are correct. I really do think my problem is the hanger on the passenger side was welded an inch or two off. The Drivers side isn't bad. My system doesn't fit perfect but I'm satisfied.

Wonder what the weight difference is between the 2. I have a ATR crossflow and it was alot lighter than the 3" dual systems and most of its the weight is further back behind the axle to aid traction. Want to say it was over 20lbs, ill have to dig out my old ATR catalogs and see.

One may flow a bit more but adding weight. Its a toss up IMO

What??
You act like its a factory exhaust systems or something. How about a TTA running 9's through a ATR crossflow.....Guess thats a wall:rolleyes: .

I picked up and looked at the RJC exhaust in person at the GS nats and its a nice exhaust and very similar..Give RJC some props dude.

Why the beef with the RJC exhaust??? :confused:

Yeh, why the rjc bashing? seems like quality parts to me, that are proven!!!! As a matter of fact, i just ordered a 3" ss cross flow exhaust system from rjc yesterday.

What??
You act like its a factory exhaust systems or something. How about a TTA running 9's through a ATR crossflow.....Guess thats a wall:rolleyes: .

I picked up and looked at the RJC exhaust in person at the GS nats and its a nice exhaust and very similar..Give RJC some props dude.

Why the beef with the RJC exhaust??? :confused:

NO Bash!!! dont get your panties in a wadd!! just like to see if people have nothing to do all day!!!! :biggrin: lol jason is a great guy!!!

NO Bash!!! dont get your panties in a wadd!! just like to see if people have nothing to do all day!!!! :biggrin: lol jason is a great guy!!!

Your a clown...so now your retracting your statement about the gn1 exh flowing waay better.
You hijacked a thread that was giving props, and slap up pics of another companies stuff saying nothing of the intention of the thread.. yeah my panties are in a wad...:rolleyes:

Ok now im relaxed:D maybe have some tact next time is all.

the GN1 seems a tad close if you are using a air bag on the rt. side, now I can not speak for RJC's on the air bag, but I for one do not like replacing air bags on a regular basis, just my 02's worth, thanks.

Ron