RJC Power plate, MSD 50s, LS1 evac pump

Waco84GN

Member Boost-aholics anon
Please if you have any questions about any of the items please start a pm with me so I can return an answer quicker.

I do have a paypal account and would be willing to sale items that way.

After changing stuff on my car, I have parts that are not being used anymore. These parts were taken off working and should still be in working condition.

DIY Evacuation system with racetronix harness and 4 psi hobbs switch and oil separator. This kit was put on the car and plumbed up, but never actually utilized before I rebuilt my current motor. Bench tested evac pump with harness with 4 psi shop air and it works fine. The harness new is $45 and the pump used on ebay is $60. I will take $80 shipped.

Modified 86/7 lower intake and plenum. The lower intake could be used on an intercooled car normally as well with plugging oil drain back hole from the turbo. The egr passage has been blocked off with aluminum impregnated epoxy. The pictures featuring a turbo are an 86/7 style ta-49.

The modified plenum is $45 shipped and the modified lower intake is $150 shipped. If someone wants both I'll do $180 shipped for both.

A set of MSD 50lb injectors. I bought them on the board used, and they worked great for me. The only reason for selling is I upgraded to bigger injectors. I will take $165 shipped.

A stock plenum RJC power plate, used as well, but no damage. I will take $38 shipped.

Turbognx75 you are second in line pending payment for the evac system. If the deal falls through I will let you know. By the way I looked at the time stamps and you posted about an hour after I received the a pm for the same item. I will let you know though.

Thanks,

Jerry

Possible sale on power plate

Evac system sold pending payment

Thanks guys,

Jerry

No it works fine, but the guy that bought the part private messaged me before you posted in the thread.

I appreciate your interest though.

Thanks,
Jerry

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app