RJC Girdle and hardware $300 Shipped

windshearalert

windshearalert
I have a RJC crank girdle (W/O crank scraper) that I picked up off the forum last year. I have purchased a new 249" shortblock that has a girdle already installed and I wont have a need for this one. Hardware pic included and everything is ARP. I am located in Little Rock, Arkansas. Some very MINOR surface blemishes from sitting in the shop, but nothing that can be felt with a fingernail on inspection.

212.jpg
12.jpg
21.jpg
212.jpg
12.jpg
21.jpg
213.jpg

Yes, everything is there. It has all the ARP studs to install it and the pan studs. Also has the shim packs and the pickup tube extension. I was going to use this on my build but I found a 249" short block with one already installed.

I can accept paypal and will get it shipped out via USPS.

I'll Take it if turbo96max doesn't want it. Where do you get and what kind of gaskets go with it?

RJC has the pan gasket available. I think it is cork. The gasket was $10 or $20 last time I checked. The actual girdle/block mating surface uses just a very small application of sealant, if any at all. The fit to the block is very precise, much closer in tolerance than the typical pan would be up against the block.