RJC Boost Controller Instructions

IMCA67

Anybody have a link to a pdf or something for install instructions? I bought a used one and have read a lot of stuff on installation, but not sure what is going to be best for my setup. Ditch the use of the factory wastegate solenoid, plumbing it between the turbo and actuator, or keep the factory solenoid. My car is street driven with some standard bolt ons, but has a stock turbo, stock downpipe, and CAS v4 IC. Also has alky injection, with TT chip programed at approx. 20psi. Any recommendations on adj. wastegate actuator length settings? 1/8 inch, and back the boost controller off and raise it slowly? Thanks for any recommendations.

I found following the recommended instructions of an 1/8 inch of play in the actuator rod, then attaching and adjusting additional boost with the RJC valve didn't yeild enough boost...for me. You need to figure out what your target boost will be and go from there.

My target was 25, so I adjusted the actuator rod to produce 20 psi before installing the boost valve. With the valve installed, turned in five turns gave me my target of 25 ( 1 full turn = 1 psi of boost ).

be careful about running the boost valve with little to know tension on the spring as they can come apart under boost. Need some tension on the spring.