RJC 4' Exhaust

tnt6

I'm looking at the two systems RJC sells and am leaning toward the 4 inch set up. I have listened to the sound clips on their site and don't mind the 4 inch. Was curious what people that were running this set up or are familiar with it thought about it as far as "real life sound" idling and WOT, as well as look and fitment. Please let me know your thoughts and/or experiences with it or even the 3 inch....

Except for what is on the site, there are not many sound clips I have been able to find. I'm curious about this system myself.

I had thoughts of getting the 4" also. But went with their 3" setup. I think it sounds fantastic at idle, and inside I have no complaints about how loud it is. I have no regrets.

I would go smaller. Nice 3" straight thru system is good. (2) 2 3/4 w/ Magnaflows out the back sounds good too.

Joe

My buddy has the 4" RJC. Borat says Great Success!
Last time I was around the car I made note of how cool it sounded at idle. Stock motor with stock cam.

I have the GN1 dual 3 inch on my car right now...and it sounds awesome.
I also have the RJC 4 inch...but have never put it on yet. I plan on running it after I paint my car. Then I'll pick which one will stay.

Usually flow numbers are available to see? If sound is the main goal them thats different. Sometimes smaller flows better, but don't sound as mean!

Usually flow numbers are available to see? If sound is the main goal them thats different. Sometimes smaller flows better, but don't sound as mean!
Flow numbers on an exhaust system??? As long as the mufflers are straight thru without any back pressure issues...your good. Our engines will never fill a dual 3 inch nor the 4 inch...so flow will never be an issue....

Flow numbers on an exhaust system??? As long as the mufflers are straight thru without any back pressure issues...your good. Our engines will never fill a dual 3 inch nor the 4 inch...so flow will never be an issue....
Really sorry, am a recent convert to the Buick Turbo cause. Too much chevy smallblock info retention! Put me on ignore! :(

Really sorry, am a recent convert to the Buick Turbo cause. Too much chevy smallblock info retention! Put me on ignore! :(
Not a problem...I wasn't trying to come off that way. Too many guys are worried about flow numbers and they are not important to most.
Welcome.

I've been looking at them as well. Any of you guys running one on a lowered car? Mine's lowered a little over an inch in the rear.

I got the 4 because is was on sale for only $30 bills more. I love it. I put it on a stock limited and not to loud but loud enough to be heard when you want to. I am going to order another one for my wagon or get the 3" dual for the limited and put the 4 on there.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My buddy has the 4" RJC. Borat says Great Success!
Last time I was around the car I made note of how cool it sounded at idle. Stock motor with stock cam.
Sound awesome at idle and wot.
I have a 4" w/ Magnaflow. Little to much drone for me. I like it though.

Joe