Ridetech's NEW "Tru-Turn" set up!

We are done with the Ridetech "Tru-Turn" install and the Ridetech single adjustable coil overs are now installed on our white Test car. The rears are adjusted to the desired ride height and we are working on the front right now and also dialing in the dampening. As soon as we are finished with the ride height and the alignment we will post up a step by step build/install thread here by next week.

Ridetech makes some quality products! When I did the install the parts fit very nicely without issues and and the car feels "stiffer" than it did before, more likely due to the coil over shocks and the adjustability in the dampening.

Right now I am going though all the pictures doing the write up, it will be ready soon!

We are done with the Ridetech "Tru-Turn" install and the Ridetech single adjustable coil overs are now installed on our white Test car. The rears are adjusted to the desired ride height and we are working on the front right now and also dialing in the dampening. As soon as we are finished with the ride height and the alignment we will post up a step by step build/install thread here by next week.

Ridetech makes some quality products! When I did the install the parts fit very nicely without issues and and the car feels "stiffer" than it did before, more likely due to the coil over shocks and the adjustability in the dampening.

Right now I am going though all the pictures doing the write up, it will be ready soon!

I hope you can share your findings for optimal settings used for drag, street, cruis etc.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Can these be used with the B-body spindle for 12"brakes?

Any thoughts on these $1200 control arms vs the AFX spindle setup for $1800?