Ridetech / UMI A-Arms - Any Impact on Track Width?

87GN&98VET

Looking at the Ridetech and UMI front end kits (a-arms & coilovers). Anyone that has installed either of these - did you notice any difference in the track width? My car is currently lowered w/ cut springs and the tires already rub on big bumps so I can't afford to push the wheels out any farther. I plan to raise the car slightly and stiffen up the front to avoid any rubbing. The corrected camber curve should help but I don't want to make the situation worse if the track is higher with either of these arms.

Thanks,

We sell both RideTech & UMI I know for sure the track width on the Ridetech stuff Does NOT widen track width and I would be willing to bet neither does the UMI front UCA & LCA... Where you do run into the widening of track width is with BAER brakes.

What size wheels are on your car?
What size tires are on it?

There are several reasons why the front tires rub and why usually once side of the car rubs and the other doesn't, if that's the case.

Call us and we would love to help you figure everything out for you.... We have been lowering these cars for over 10yrs now...

GNS Performance - 865-680-4008