Ridetech Suspension Installed

My fronts are the same way take more preload to get even ride height

the air ride is not even close in design or install to the coilover and the two shouldnt be compared just because they share the name ridetech

i put the ridetech coilovers on my moser 9" using the same brackets for the 8.5" ..no issues at all.

The brackets ridetech provids for the air ride are the same for the ciolover. he same brackets for the coilovers as the
the air ride is not even close in design or install to the coilover and the two shouldnt be compared just because they share the name ridetech

i put the ridetech coilovers on my moser 9" using the same brackets for the 8.5" ..no issues at all.

Ridetech thought they should fit. We sent them pictures of the shocks trying to mount to the brackets. ridetech clearly saw that the bracket wasn't correct. Said they would design a new bracket. Said they never did an air ride with a moser 9". Appreciate the pic. Thanks.

bcb2d442b20840295ed785e5acc083bc.jpg

Is that a adjustable rear lower bracket from Ridetech? Also my pass rear coil is turned higher than the driver coil. And yes they are the best ride I've had, coming from drop spindles, DSE, amd Hotchkis.

your brakes arent going to work very well with the swaybar u-bolt crushing the brake line . u-bolt should have been slid under the brake line

your brakes arent going to work very well with the swaybar u-bolt crushing the brake line . u-bolt should have been slid under the brake line

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to take another look at the sway bar setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought just the front adj coilovers, got HR Stuff for the rear, Thinking of maybe putting them on next weekend, but is the ride height adjustable to stock height?

Jay the car looks Great!
And to anyone who has bought any suspension from us that have questions, don't hesitate to give us a call. We (as in myself) will answer the phone and gladly answer any questions you guys have.

Nice to see everyone happy with their RideTech suspensions! (y)

Jay the car looks Great!
And to anyone who has bought any suspension from us that have questions, don't hesitate to give us a call. We (as in myself) will answer the phone and gladly answer any questions you guys have.

Nice to see everyone happy with their RideTech suspensions! (y)

Spoken like a true gentlemen, Scott. I know you've answered many of my questions over the months. Great customer service!