Richard Clarks open house?

HackersDna

Test don't Guess
Hey guys/gals.. Anybody have a link or just plain old info on Richards open house this coming week?

Guys please remember that going to the track is what keeps this event going! Please make sure you go both days as attendance at the track, NOT RICHARDS, is going to determine the future of this event! THANKS EVERYONE!!!

This is the forum post that I found that started in Oct. Has hotel room stuff & etc:

https://turbobuick.com/threads/2018-turbobuick-com-nationals-may-2nd-5th.454349/

SGRIM, If they want to keep an event like this going it should be plastered all over the place. It was tough seeking out what little information I did find. Bison was talking to someone on FB about hotel rooms and whatever and that's how I found out this was even going on. And now of course due to the lack of PRing you are the first to say the track part is the most important part. Hell I was thinking it was like what Kirban just did and then a "Hey lets go play at the track" Of course I know its not the boards responsibility and certainly not yours... Just saying someone is dropping the ball unless it is their plan to keep all new guys out.

It is a "short" drive for me.

I have three things going on about that time so I will have to see what I can attend.

This is the forum post that I found that started in Oct. Has hotel room stuff & etc:

https://turbobuick.com/threads/2018-turbobuick-com-nationals-may-2nd-5th.454349/

SGRIM, If they want to keep an event like this going it should be plastered all over the place. It was tough seeking out what little information I did find. Bison was talking to someone on FB about hotel rooms and whatever and that's how I found out this was even going on. And now of course due to the lack of PRing you are the first to say the track part is the most important part. Hell I was thinking it was like what Kirban just did and then a "Hey lets go play at the track" Of course I know its not the boards responsibility and certainly not yours... Just saying someone is dropping the ball unless it is their plan to keep all new guys out.
The problem is everyone is hanging out on FB and this event started through the forum before there was a FB page . If you want info on the turbobuick.com nationals , you should go to ........................ turbobuick.com . FB is nice for chit chat , but if you want searchable info you have to come here .

The problem is everyone is hanging out on FB and this event started through the forum before there was a FB page . If you want info on the turbobuick.com nationals , you should go to ........................ turbobuick.com . FB is nice for chit chat , but if you want searchable info you have to come here .

1525140003364.png

Ya, you can believe anything on Facebook.................

The earth was going to end three times now on FB.

A GREAT DAY@ Richard's garage!! Got to see some old friends, meet some new ones, and put some faces to names.
Have to work tomorrow and Friday, but if I don't have to work Saturday, I may just be able to bring my car to the track.
TurboTGuy, they don't have shirts this year, otherwise I would have scooped you up 1.
Excellent time, and Thanks to all who put this on! Cheers.

A GREAT DAY@ Richard's garage!! Got to see some old friends, meet some new ones, and put some faces to names.
Have to work tomorrow and Friday, but if I don't have to work Saturday, I may just be able to bring my car to the track.
TurboTGuy, they don't have shirts this year, otherwise I would have scooped you up 1.
Excellent time, and Thanks to all who put this on! Cheers.

Thank you!

Maybe sometime I can make it out there. I'd love to do it year soon, South Carolina is SO damn pretty.

Having a blast at RCs. It has been quite the party. Heading to the track this morning. So far the weather has been perfect.
We've got lots of pics. They'll probably have to wait until I get home though. Time to head out.

Happy Spooling.

Mike Barnard

Big thanks to Shane for putting on one of the greatest events ever. Perfect weather the whole event. Not a drop of rain.
big congrats to Melisa for schooling the boys once again in TAI. They are still in therapy from last year. Patrick showed them how it's done in THS. I han't remember who one in TPB, but it ending up being the largest class by far. Not bad for a new class.
Clint made sure that track prep was outstanding. I have tons of great videos of runs and Turbo Buick drama between rounds. It takes my for ever to load pics from here. I'll post up lots when I get back home. Here's a good one thou.

Turbo Lou getting violated by a NC sheep, after passing out cold on only two little sips of tequila. ;)
GOPR0024.JPG

More to come on this disgraceful act. :eek: