Richard Clarks Garage A+++

turbotroy

Brought the car to RC's in February to have them finish the car. I had been collecting parts for a few years but working 6/7 days a week I never had time to do anything to the car. Turbo Lou built the engine that is in it but I'd only put a few 100 miles on it. Pete redid my doors weatherstripping and adjusted the windows, they recommended an electrician to install my NVU dash, then back to the shop for all the stuff I kept adding, then onto the dyno. After a torque converter swap we had 580hp at 24 lbs of boost. Took it out on the road and on the 1st blast tranny flared on 2/3 shift, backed off and tried again and broke the front drum. Sure glad I have a TR6 in there, because the rev limiter caught it. Bowling Green and Cecil was coming up, so I told them to enjoy it and look after the tranny when they came back. They did just that. Went to pick up the car and met Sydwinder at the track, turned boost down to 20 lbs and ran a 7.3 and got a Mustang as the 1st kill. In the process of moving, so just 1 run and loaded her up and brought her home. Richard and Company is a 1st class act and would not hesitate to bring another one to the shop to go through. Thanks!!!