RI plates

I drive from MA to Providence all week long. 9 out of 10 cars driving slow in the passing lane have RI plates. They really suck at driving.

Strip clubs? What's that? :sneaky:

D
"I" don't really suck at driving do I?

No offense.
Actually I work at one of them.

Stop by for a beer!

LOL!! Seems I was a little off then. Not a regular customer but an employee. Hate it when I make those careless errors. Lol! If I ever feel like traveling 5k miles for a beer I will definitely take you up on that!

If you travel the 5k miles you might as well come in the summer and head on up to NH to our track, New England Dragway. We'll show you a good time, not as good as you'll get at a strip joint but you'll smell like burnt rubber instead of cheap French perfume after.

If you travel the 5k miles you might as well come in the summer and head on up to NH to our track, New England Dragway. We'll show you a good time, not as good as you'll get at a strip joint but you'll smell like burnt rubber instead of cheap French perfume after.

A different kind of strip ha ha ha!

R.I. Does have some decent "gentlemen" clubs. one horror show is always going thru Pawtucket to providence especially on I-95 when it's busy or there is an accident.

You guys are cracking me up. I learned how to drive in Queens so nothing surprises me anymore on the road. Around there you have to balance offensive and defensive driving. Too much passive driving and the accident will come to you.

And uh, I'm a big fan of boobies so drag strip, strip club, I'm equal opportunity.

Majority of RI drivers think the world is 15 miles wide by 30 miles long thats why they drive 50 mph cruise control in the passing lane. Lived there 6 years still work down there, the prevailing attitude is they love to be known for sucking at everything.

Living in the north west corner of the state it really is 1hr by 1/2hr driving time LOL... Mike

I hear ya Mike, I lived in Chepachet for a couple years, rented a house on Keach pond..victory hiway was always a good cruise, sad about the recent bad accidents on that stretch though..pretty impressive how they re-engineered it all

That's cool, I grew up in chepachet, now in burrillville right up the road, yea 102 is now all done, but it wasn't the roads problem it's the majority of the idiots that are allowed to be on the road I travel it every day for the last 14 years to work, and still people just do stupid Shit, I take the GN quite often and I'm on edge the whole time, how often you come thru my area deezdad?...Mike

Last edited:
Mike is a good guy.

He drove an hour or better several times over the last year and a half to my garage and helped me immensely with my car.

Because of his help, my car runs good.

In the spring I’ll take care of the trans issue and then it’s time to terrorize the unsuspecting streets.

I just have to decide weather i want it rebuilt or if I should buy a built trans.

I believe buying a built trans from a reputable builder is the way to go.

D

Not a ton but a recent leisurely coffee/nosing around Sunday drive brought down that road .. before that I did a job at that sausage cold cut plant on 102, same day all the cops went to wrights farm for that sick little kids b-day, boy was that a sight to see..

Well, next week I'm heading down to Newport for a short 3 day get away with the wife. So far that's the only area I enjoy. If I never drove in Woonsocket again in my life it would be too soon.

I also live in Rhode Island. Warwick to be exact, I swear the state pays these clowns to drive slow next to other slow people just to moderate traffic. It's a conspiracy. I know what you mean by driving on edge around here. Had my GN out the other day. It was like being back in Iraq. Head on a swivel the hole time watching for the ***hole that isn't paying attention.