RI plates

jlat

hello people; I had my 86T out for a few hours this past sunday. Too bad the snows melting causing alot of run off and wet roads. I did hose it down when I got home but I'm sure I didn't get all the minor salt off.
But riding around you see all types drivers but one that stuck out in my mind was a white Mercedes, RI plates coming up on my right at red light. It's the type of light where being 0n the right and wanting to go straight is not a good thing. I looked over to see who the fool was and it was a mature women looking at me and like gripping the wheel with two hands. Something about her told me beware. She takes off kinda hard and I let her go but she had to make a move cutting me off and I'm sure if I didn't let her go it would not have been a pretty site.
I've noticed driving mostly hi-way to and from work the RI drivers mostly suck and it showed itself sun.
IBBY

Ever notice too those RI ass clowns that decorate their license plate with reg. Stickers all over the place?

Been awhile since that has changed..
That state is insufferable.

Hey Guys: Have been here my whole life, (RI), don't know why, but there is mandatory insurance in RI, but a lot of drivers insure the car for one month, get the insurance card and cancel the policy. They end up driving uninsured for 9 months, then do it again the next year. Also, the stickers on the plate deal is not legal, but the cops here could care less. They did bust my balls for not having my front plate (antique) on my GN, cop could have given me a ticket with a 50 buck fine for no front plate. I had the plate in the car, so i put it on with a couple of screws just to get rid of him. You also have to realize that RI is full of illegals, they drive without insurance, and no drivers license too! If you can go around RI you are safer.
David
1987 GN

Just curious, whats the penalty for getting caught without insurance in RI?

My stepdaughter lives in Woonsocket. What an armpit.

The politicians there could fart into voters mouths and they would still elect them.

No insurance used to be $250 fine, they would drop it if you had it all squared away by your court date, yes woonsocket is THE Armpit of RI

But woonsocket does have the Dollhouse which has come along way since the k2u days...Mike

I drive from MA to Providence all week long. 9 out of 10 cars driving slow in the passing lane have RI plates. They really suck at driving.

Strip clubs? What's that? :sneaky:

D