Reynolds TAI roll call!!!!!! November 9/10!!!!

Guy's had a AWESOME time hangin out with everyone!!!!!

For those that didn't make it YOU"LL MISSED SOME GREAT RACIN!!!!

GREAT weather and even BETTER PEOPLE!!!!

A quik recap or TAI

We had 6 cars

Patrick, Jeff, Ricco, Gary, Captn flash, and JD

unfurtonatly Pat and Ricco broke before elim's

Round 1 JD faced Gary and JD Won

Jeff and Captin both got broke bye's

Round 2 Captin Beat Jeff (very close RACE!!!!)

Round 3 JD got the win over Captin

Have to give major prop's to Captin flash He drove his 10 sec car 670 miles to race from Louisana and got Runner UP!!!

You my friend are THE MAN!!!!!!

Sorry I'm really not a good typer this took me 15 minutes to do!!!

Hope to see you'll at the next RACE!!!!!!

People are starting to really pay attention to TAI because of all your SUPPORT!!!!

thanks JD

I had a blast!!!!! Good to see everyone!!! Thanks for your work JD!!! and the alky.

Thanks everyone, I had a blast. I drove back to Louisiana today and got in a little while ago. Thanks especially to Cal, Holly, Clint and you JD for all of your coaching on how to run the pro tree!:D I'll be back.

I had a blast!!!!! Good to see everyone!!! Thanks for your work JD!!! and the alky.

No problem hope to see ya RACIN again!!!

Thanks everyone, I had a blast. I drove back to Louisiana today and got in a little while ago. Thanks especially to Cal, Holly, Clint and you JD for all of your coaching on how to run the pro tree!:D I'll be back.

Glad to hear you got home SAFE!!!!!

Thanks I need to listen to my OWN ADVISE sometime's!!!!

Look forward to see'in you'll in MAY!!!!

JD

Glad you made it home Flash. Hope you didn't drink you Bulldog coke. It was nice meeting you and looking to see ya again somewhere. Oh yea, how did JD win? He wasn't allowed to be there. And how about Bama losing to Texas A&M? Didn't see that coming.

hey Garyk1970 and jimmy for helping me get my car started. Had a great time watching the races great group of people at this event.

Glad you made it home Flash. Hope you didn't drink you Bulldog coke. It was nice meeting you and looking to see ya again somewhere. Oh yea, how did JD win? He wasn't allowed to be there. And how about Bama losing to Texas A&M? Didn't see that coming.
Great meeting you too. I got thirsty about 4am while driving but I resisted the urge to drink the championship coke!! Thanks a lot. As far as JD, they relented and let him run!Lol. And how bout Texas A&M! See you at the next race!

If anyone doesn't know TurboBuick.com nat's are May1 thru 4!!!!!

see ya SOON!!!!

JD

Congrats JD ! I will be there...won't be racing in the class but will be watching this thread for the smack talk to begin.

Bryan

Thanks !!!

New thread COMING!!!!

Clint said your lift is already RESERVED!!!!!!:p;)

JD

That will save me from having to set reminders ..

I really need to get my car right, someday we will get to race

here is the carnage from reynolds
IMAG0368.jpg