Reynolds '09 Update Thread!

Pit View 2009

Pit View 2009

Attachments

• DSC08906.jpg
    DSC08906.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 409
tony gomes got a lite pass in the 8.40s or so fiscus had a problem with his new trans so we swapped in old faithful (thanks schmidt for the use of the lift) and went mid 8s at 164+ or so,roy and laz went a 8.40 in the mid 160s also.
Most of the tsm guys are all mid 9s (9.40s-9.60s)
congrats don on the first legal tsm 8 sec run!!!!
I thought it was a 8.97 at 150 though.

thanx otto ;)for keepping us up to date..

I have a white convertible Trans Am and went to t-n-t and see the awesome Buicks. I taped about 6 passes of you guys and will rip/post them this afternoon. Tim had the track working well and there are gonna be some fast passes run today.

Yesterday we had 8 TSO, 9 TSM, and a bunch of TAI cars show up for peer tech. Not sure how many more will be there today. Total car count was almost double last years Friday count.

Thanks for the answer. Glad to see that event comming around.
Who are the TSO players???

Peace, Kip

Thanks for the video. Sully has is car coming out of the hole like gang busters. Good job Sully!!!

thanks for the pics vids and updates wish I could've made it even just to cheer and help my boys LAZ,ROY,& MANNY !

I just spoke to tony gomes he told me that don cruz ran 8.86et:eek::eek:tony win's TSO andQUICK 8 GOOD JOB GUY'S ;)

WOW ! ! !

That is what I have to say about the event this year. Thanks to Cal, Holly and I believe it was Sidewynder (sp?) for putting the event together. I believe we had to have been close to 50+ turbo cars out there. It was great to meet those of you that I got around to. I hope the ones that grabbed some of the venison that I cooked up enjoyed it. I know the steaks that Adam did were just plain amazing - as usual.

I was tickled pink to become a member of the 10 second club with my driver. Thanks to Graig (CME2FLY) and Jim Rodgers (TireToter) for their help with tuning and suspension setups. I achieved exactly what I came to Reynolds for, not just one run in the 10's, but 6 slips.

I hope everyone makes it back home safe and sound. And I look forward to the next time.

Mike

Congrats to our very own chikn305 for his personal best 9.85 in his black 87 formula (tb powered of course).

Way to go Steve!

Can we please finish my car now? lol

Hey who is this guy?

Scott says I don't share pictures... here is one he may not want to share...

stay tune for new pics, but I will be driving to Portland Maine, so look for updated pics and videos after this weekend.. ps drove from portland maine to reynolds ga, Wed/Thurs then Racing -- Fri/Sat -- driving back to Maine Sat/Sun, becuz we have to be in maine for monday morning, a friend of mine has to work... 1,300 miles one way,

next BUICK event March 2010... get your BUICK fix now and then next year

Brett W
Well it's about time even if it has to be that pic!!! :biggrin: Nice to finally see some of your work brett! Good job as always and it was nice seeing ya again.. Be safe driving back and send me those pic's when you get a chance...

Scot W.

TSM Final Race Photo finish

Don C 9.86 at 134 (WIN)
vs
Toni C 9.84 at 135

Attachments

• TSM_Final.Reynolds09_Don.Cruz_vs_Toni.jpg
    TSM_Final.Reynolds09_Don.Cruz_vs_Toni.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 140