rest in peace TURBOCLIFF

I am at a loss for words........... My Dad called me and told me what happened, and between then and the time I got home I can't explain the heaviness I feel in my heart for him and his family. Cliff really did leave a mark in this sport. I was just viewing some of the other boards......... and boy did he ever have a impact on a lot of lives out there. RIP. This is a devastating loss to our community.

:(

I remember being at Byron a couple years ago & was jacked up to see his car run, but something was F-ing up with the ignition, so he put it back in the trailer as fast as he unloaded it.:mad: Never did get to see that bas ass car run in person.....

RIP.

WTF man cliff the whole community is sick when I got the call I was in some much dis be leaf and u will forever shine as u made a big impact on lots of people man keep it under 200 mph up there we can hear your turbo from here good man to soon feeling for the family try and keep your heads high for this maybe a sad time but your husband and father changed many lives and we the Buick brothers will do what ever needed to help our prayers and love go out to u all

:(

I remember being at Byron a couple years ago & was jacked up to see his car run, but something was F-ing up with the ignition, so he put it back in the trailer as fast as he unloaded it.:mad: Never did get to see that bas ass car run in person.....

RIP.
I remember the same day...I met Cliff in passing that day...What a great guy...rest peacfully my Turbo Farm brother...your presence here will never fade...---Keith

Truly sad. He was an inspiration to so many here. I wish his family all the best during this unfortunate time. Prayer sent...

Truly sad. He was an inspiration to so many here. I wish his family all the best during this unfortunate time. Prayer sent...

RIP Cliff, Condolences to his family. His car was one of my favourites, the videos of him racing the white T on Youtube are awesome and inspiring....:(

My new buick time screen saver!

Attachments

• turbocliff screensaver.jpg
    turbocliff screensaver.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 151