rest in peace TURBOCLIFF

RIP Cliff It will never been the same with out you here anymore. You will never be forgotten. See you on the other side some day.

Met the guy once, and he had no problem discussing details about his car. Good Guy...RIP Turbo Cliff.

Wow, that's rough. RIP, condolenses to the family.

Wow never met him but talked to him here on the board....Crazy how fast life can change or end.....Rip Cliff

Very sad news. I had just spoken to him recently. He was looking forward to finally running some up coming TSO races. My heart goes out to his wife and girls. We will miss you Cliff.

i had never had the pleasure of meeting CLIFF but immediately recognized his name and knew i had read plenty of things he has written. his profile said he was 36 thats just too young to go. i feel for your family.

Only got to hang out a few times but he was always welcoming and open to give out advice or even lend uh hand..... Rest in peace Turbo Cliff & my prayers go out to his family and crew

So sad to hear this, my families prayer's go out to his family.:(

God Bless and God Speed!!!

If anyone finds out any info like when and where the wake and service will be, please post it. Thanks. I will do the same.

Cliff, rest in peace brotha! You will certainly be missed this world. Not a lot of guys have the balls you had and not a lot of guys actually do what they say they can do. One thing I will always remember about you is that you have always been a man of your word. Thanks for being a part of our lives and being part of the Turbo Farm crew. Now we have to find someone to try to fill your shoes in the community and it's going to be a hard thing to find. See ya up there man! ----Jeremy

I am speechless. It was just two weeks ago we were all hanging out at the dyno. I feel honored to have known him. I can't imagine what his family is going through....