rest in peace TURBOCLIFF

DR BOOST

Technical advisor
we lost a great man to a motorcycle accident. rest in peace brother, we will race again one day in heaven.

please pray for for his family and two little girls.

My heart is aching for his family. Sigh..bikes..They take soo many :( Up there not even a day and probably already makin hits vs Carroll Shelby.

Wow, very sorry to hear this! He seemed like a really cool guy.:( My condolences to his family and friends and prayers sent to his family and kids.

Well said! Honored to know him and for him to know me! So helpful, smart, and entertaining. My heart goes out to the family. I am still in shock.

Very sad to hear. Never got to meet him. Condolences to the family

Bryan

Wow! This is a shock! Met him last summer and what a great guy!

My condolences to his family. Rest in peace.

Sad another brother gone. Didnt get the privilage to know him but heard alot good things about him.. Rest in peace...

This is horrible news. I met him a few times and had many conversations on this board with him. Such a great guy. He will be missed. Rip Cliff.

Big loss for the Buick community. One guy that really had fun with his TR always changing up his combo just for fun. Surej if you find out the arrangements please let me know.

So sorry to hear this. Never met him but had a few talks here. How old was he?
Too sad.

Wow I just seen him the other week when I was at the dyno with Cal. :( It is a big loss. Such a great person my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. RIP my friend.

Steve