Requests for a turbobuick.com Beanie

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
Hey guys, I would like to know if anyone has or etends to make a turbobuick.com beanie. I love beanies and own about 4 different kinds, and would love to have a turbobuick.com beanie.

Should I post this thread in "Product Request"???

I only posted here first because I wanted to see the response and if anyone else would be interested in a turbobuick.com beanie.

yeah, I'd get one. I think we need more items for sale anyway. And what's the deal on the licence plate frames. Are they offered anywhere?

Where do you guy the gear?? everytime I try to go ther i get the stupid 404 page not found screen.

i dunno, but i have the same problem. Im pretty new to this bord and im not familiar with who is a admin or assistant admin yet. But i will try to email someone about it......

So far 2 people interested in a turbobuick.com beanie

If all else fails, and nobody wants to make them or have them made, IF and only IF i can work something out with:confused: turbobuick.com i will buy a bunch of turbobuick.com logos and make the beanies myself and sell them on the bord.:cool:

A black beanie with the GN sigh would be awesome, or both the buick and the GN symbol ;)

Originally posted by XxDarkSidexX
....Should I post this thread in "Product Request"???

Yes:D

The link is not working as there is no TB.com items yet available. Many are in the works, some old, some new.

This is the appropiate forum as it will be around longer and suggestions as to what new items should be considered can be easily listed here.

Thanks for posting this thread and will give updates as we make progress.

I would buy a Turbobuick.com Beer hugger for sure...If you make it mark me down for one.

attn mark:

sorry to post here, but since the downpipe ripple problem you experienced I have not recieved any Emails from you personally letting me know of this situation, we recieved two Emails one from Nick and one from banning, please send me some pics of the pipe so we can come to an agreement and decide what to do with the piece.

thanks!:cool:

if were talking about gettin some turbo buick gear let me no i wanna get a thong for my girlfriend thxs greg