Reproduction Window Stickers

winvoices.com

Just wanted to start a new thread. I have been getting orders for reproduction window stickers for 85, 86 and 87 Buick Regal T-Types thus far. We are ready to take on more orders if anyone is looking for high quality reproduction documents.
Just a reminder, we do need the GM Heritage Invoice and a pic of your SPID decal.
Link to the GM Heritage invoice site:

Link to my site:
Any questions:
Paul@winvoices.com

Thank you,
Paul

Just wanted to start a new thread. I have been getting orders for reproduction window stickers for 85, 86 and 87 Buick Regal T-Types thus far. We are ready to take on more orders if anyone is looking for high quality reproduction documents.
Just a reminder, we do need the GM Heritage Invoice and a pic of your SPID decal.
Link to the GM Heritage invoice site:

Link to my site:
Any questions:
Paul@winvoices.com

Thank you,
Paul

Thanks Paul. I will be ordering. I didn’t see on the site but how many copies do you get? And is there a discount for multiple copies? I posted here so others will know as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As far as copies, if you order you get one copy. A second copy would be 1/2 price but I tell everyone when they ask, you can go to a Staples or UPS store and get a good quality copy made. Of course it won't look as good or have the perforations cut on all 4 sides but it's your call.

1986 Buick Regal T-Type Canadian Window Sticker. It does have the correct perforations on all 4 sides as original.
Paul

Attachments

• 1986 Buick Regal T-Type Window Sticker Canada.jpg
    1986 Buick Regal T-Type Window Sticker Canada.jpg
    628.9 KB · Views: 58
Thanks Paul, email headed your way! [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got mine delivered this week from Paul and I am blown away. I think that if I never told anyone it was a reproduction they would never know. It looks amazing and feels like an aged document that has been sitting in storage for over 30 years. Also, Paul is very easy to deal with and quick to respond to all emails/questions.

Order with confidence and know that the price reflects the quality of the final product. I will be displaying my proudly at shows if the weather and my schedule ever coincide this summer.

FB7E8274-1306-433E-91A2-0B4EA31E871B.jpeg

I just got mine delivered this week from Paul and I am blown away. I think that if I never told anyone it was a reproduction they would never know. It looks amazing and feels like an aged document that has been sitting in storage for over 30 years. Also, Paul is very easy to deal with and quick to respond to all emails/questions.

Order with confidence and know that the price reflects the quality of the final product. I will be displaying my proudly at shows if the weather and my schedule ever coincide this summer.

View attachment 341961

Just a few more samples from orders we have taken. We are working hard to be as accurate as possible and reproduce the highest quality documents available!!!!
Call with any questions, if we don't answer we will ALWAYS call you back

Attachments

• 1985 Buick Regal T-Type Window Sticker.jpg
    1985 Buick Regal T-Type Window Sticker.jpg
    1,014 KB · Views: 38
  • 1987 Buick Regal T-Type Window Sticker.jpg
    1987 Buick Regal T-Type Window Sticker.jpg
    679.9 KB · Views: 43
Found my new window sticker in the mail today. Thank you Paul. What a superb job. This is a work of art. I highly recommend to anyone thinking of getting a window sticker for their TR, to contact Paul at winvoices.com and he will set you up. Can wait to display this document in my window.
Inked1985 Buick Window Sticker.jpg

Let me know if you do 84s as well

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk