Reproduction window stickers

For anyone not aware, this is the link to the GM Heritage site where you can order your original invoices (1982 and above). I will need the invoice along with a pic of your SPID label or option label to reproduce your window sticker.

Paul

For all interested, attached is an update of where we are. Correct size and aged with perfs on all 4 sides. Wanted to run a test here. We are about 2 versions past this one with some fine tuning and tweaking as info.

Attachments

• Color scan combined 051019 watermark 051019.jpg
    Color scan combined 051019 watermark 051019.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 95
I applaud you Paul...you have put in a lot of work to get it to this point and strive for exact replication down to the spacing/fonts/etc.

I can't wait for the finished product!! Looks great.

I'm interested also. This would be cool to show off at shows, and think how much it would add to the value of the sell if I were to sell my car.....NOT

I got my window stickers today. They look outstanding! They look like they are original and they show ageing really well. I am very happy with mine. Thank you Paul for preparing these. Brad

Does anyone have a 1985 Buick original window sticker who could give me the exact measurements? Thank you Paul

You always come through :). Brad could you also tell me the size of the margins on each side? So on the top it would be from the top of the blue header to the top of the window sticker, on the side from the black lines to the right and left of the window sticker and on the bottom from the black line to the bottom of the window sticker. Unless you want to send me the pics with the tape measure like you did the last time? That was great!!!

Thank you,
Paul

I have an original The exact measurements are 11 5/16 x 9 5/8. Brad