Reproduction window stickers

winvoices.com

Is there a need for us to begin reproducing Buick Turbo window stickers. I have done a few but don’t want to make a full commitment unless there really is a need for these. I am talking about very accurate, period correct window stickers, not what is currently available.
The GM Heritage invoice would be a requirement
Thank you,

Paul Winvoices.

Is there a need for us to begin reproducing Buick Turbo window stickers. I have done a few but don’t want to make a full commitment unless there really is a need for these. I am talking about very accurate, period correct window stickers, not what is currently available.
The GM Heritage invoice would be a requirement
Thank you,

Paul Winvoices.

I would be interested - I would need further information and pricing as well.

Thks - aaron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good Afternoon:
I would be definitely interested but would like to know what you mean by having the GM Heritage invoice. How do I obtain a copy of that? Also, how much would this cost?
Thanks!! Have a great day!!

Good Afternoon:
I would be definitely interested but would like to know what you mean by having the GM Heritage invoice. How do I obtain a copy of that? Also, how much would this cost?
Thanks!! Have a great day!!

To get an accurate window sticker reproduced you need to provide a copy of the vehicle invoice for your car. You can get them $50 from GM Media Archives. It has options listed out for your car, build date, dealer shipped to, etc. I think it’s a nice piece to have even if you’re not looking to get a window sticker done.

I'm all in, Also, I would like to be able to get reproduced SPID RPO sticker codes for the trunk and the drivers door jamb VIN Data decals for the 84 & 85 Hot Air cars.

Right now I’m working with two of the top Buick document people to perfect the templates, font’s, format, alignment, images, verbiage, etc, so I will advise within the next week or so.

Paul

While I’m on here, does anyone have an original window sticker they could measure and give me exact length and width? Excluding the side pin feeds if they are still attached please.
Thank you,
Paul

FYI - I have two original window stickers.

One is from an 86 T-Type.
The last 6 of the VIN is 437450.
The part number on the bottom right is 22529152.

The other is from an 87 GN.
It was one of the last run (10K units).
It was delivered in December 1987.
The last 6 of the VIN is 464577
The part number is 22535271

I hope this helps.

BTW - I will be interested in purchasing one.