Replacing TCC solnoid//diagnostic info

Good video something else to consider if having the pan down is to check your switches you can take them out of the valve body apply air pressure to the port side of the switches, (fluid side) and connect your meter to the pin side to make sure it's not leaking internally as this can cause problems with the lock up and also burn up clutches,I check all of them in every transmission I build

Good video something else to consider if having the pan down is to check your switches you can take them out of the valve body apply air pressure to the port side of the switches, (fluid side) and connect your meter to the pin side to make sure it's not leaking internally as this can cause problems with the lock up and also burn up clutches,I check all of them in every transmission I build
They are so cheap they get replaced on every unit. Not worth the risk.

Didn't think you were building that unit, I replace them in all the units I build also,but I still check everyone to know if they were part of the problem that caused the trans to be in my shop in the first place.

Didn't think you were building that unit, I replace them in all the units I build also,but I still check everyone to know if they were part of the problem that caused the trans to be in my shop in the first place.
I did not build the unit, I spent enough time driving this car (and others over the years) to besure it was the solenoid.

That's a very good tip that I left off the video.