Feedback on clearance for racetronix fuel filter?

TType85

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I want to replace the front seats in my T-Type; the seats flex way to much under hard acceleration. I am having a hard time deciding. I am a big guy (6' 295#) so I can't go for the boy racer racing seats. Looking at tan color seats as I don't think black would look good. I have sat in the Elite in my friends car and it was fine for me.

Ones I am currently looking at:

Corbeau Sport Seats ($870 for seats and brackets, tan (spice) vinyl)

Procar Elite ($1100 for seats and brackets, tan cloth)

Who here is running aftermarket seats? Any input? Would prefer bolt in as I can't fab brackets.

If I can deal with black seats there are these that are made for larger people.

Anyone have pics of a tan/brown tr interior with black seats?

The ProCar Elite comes in tan canvas.

Mines black cloth from 1994, held up well, some fading from the sun car has never seen a garage, and one small hole from a screwdriver and one from a soldering iron, foam is like the day I put them in perfect.

Bolt in easy but they did change the design, mine are 2 piece bolt in the frame then attach the seat to it.

One of the best things I did to the car, summer saggy foam destroys what's left of my back in the stock seat.

Here's a pic. with gray interior, black cloth seat. Note this is after 24 years of use. You have to fab. up some sort of seat belt holder if needed.

T Shield and Atl Bracket.jpg

I think I am really leaning to the procar ones. Seeing how the canvas held up over 24 years for you in a daily driver I'm impressed. I think the vinyl would get hot and there are no tan leather options.

Just to be clear mine were called cloth back in the day, I have never seen or even heard of the "canvas" option until today after going to their website.

I'd ask for a sample of it prior to purchase, I would guess it would be more suede like, mine are just soft cloth.

I hope you guys realize that;
"This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm."

Unless you don't live in Cali, than it should be safe.

"This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm."

They have that disclaimer everywhere here. Even at fast food drive throughs... this state sucks.

I ended up ordering The procar elite seats in Tan Velour. I looked at/sat in my friends car again and it should fit well in the buick.

My urine contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. "

Don't drink the seat, and you'll be fine.

UPS man dropped off the seats today. Was able to get the passenger side in tonight. They are the Procar Elite in tan velour. Very comfortable and a lot more support. Super easy install too. The tan is a bit different than the other tan in the car. If it ever bugs me enough i'll get them re-covered.

picson1810054.jpg

Those look real nice, comfortable too. Do they come in maroon? You can dye them if you want to change the color and freshen up the rest of the interior while your at it.

Those look real nice, comfortable too. Do they come in maroon? You can dye them if you want to change the color and freshen up the rest of the interior while your at it.

Looks like maroon only comes in vinyl.
picson1810061.jpg