Replacement radiator

ShaunDonWe2

Which one is the best replacement to use, just been looking around so many different options out there, f body, champion replacement (eBay)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Define "best": cooling performance, price, ease, looks? SLIC, FM. AC?

I went with the 87 buick regal v8 radiator.
Everything matched up no bending trans lines but no oil cooler. I wasn't running one anyways so no problem.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

i have used both, the core thickness on the monte/v8 radiator isnt as think as the f body .the lower hose on the f body is up from stock location.I have afew f body ones new in the box if interested i can ship

One thing is for sure: With a FM and AC (?) you will need the baddest ass fan setup money can buy to make sure it stays cool, regardless of the radiator.

One thing is for sure: You will need the baddest ass fan setup money can buy to make sure it stays cool, regardless of the radiator.

Most definitely, I’ve already got dual fans just need a rad nothing serious tho just a fun street car occasionally will run down the track

Ive bought several from Nick Mchale (Arizona GN) Stock type and Aluminum. Very reasonable and prompt service

just got this notice email flyer from Cold-Case.

I got one last year from Nick Mchale and never looked back, fixed all my heating issues, rad temps never go above 180°F now.

the cold case are very nice...but do require dual fans to preform at their best ...

What happened to Alradco? That’s what aluminum radiatorI have in my car?

I went fbody and Casper’s dual fans. Fbody from Autozone. With a gn1 front mount. No ac. Temps always stay low.