Replacement for 3" ATR Pitbull Muffler-Too Loud for me

V6Turbo

Hi Folks,

I want to replace my 3" ATR Pitbull Muffler. Too loud for me.
It's part of my 3" overall exhaust.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

if you're running a test pipe, one option is to put a second muffler (resonator) where the cat used to be.

Flowmaster hushpower for those who want to restrict power for the sake of noise!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That was funny! But look into ultraflows or magnaflows also.

I have the Aero chambers mufflers myself from Hooker. Love them. Quiet while crusing but when you get on it. ........ Great sound... :D:D:D.. I can't get over the tampon thing

I replaced my pitbull with a Magnaflow...didn't lose any seat of the pants power and the sound IMO is quieter with no drone.

all i hear outta my exhaust is turbo whistle cuz im running a single shot 3" line with no muffler or cat, kinda cool when people turn & look constantly then when see a GN rolling by theyr like aww sh-*t haha gotta love it!!

That was funny! But look into ultraflows or magnaflows also.

Both Drone and outside sound. Trying to prevent other car's alarm activating while I drive by.

Also trying to a pass smog in CA and have too much bolt ons on such as Alky kit, that will fail visual inspection s. I figure, the less noise sneaking in to a smog place they would would be less strict and overlook my bolt ons.

http://buickgn.com/CatBack.htm We sell 3" center in/center out mufflers that might work for you. These are the ones we sell with the GN1 system. No drone. Have had them on our own GN for about 4 years now.

cat_back4.jpg