Drop Spindles $80 plus shippinng

edfiero1

For sale are a set of McGaughy's drop spindles. New they are about $200 bucks. Selling this good set, just removed from my car for $80 plus actual cost of shipping.
Let me know if there are any questions.

IMG_20220517_110622663.jpg
IMG_20220517_110630708.jpg

Not to hijack this fellows post but I've tried and tried to sell a set of Belltech 2inch lower spindles over & over but the damn shipping charges are insane. Maybe it's because I'm clear up here in Spokane, WA. ??

Not to hijack this fellows post but I've tried and tried to sell a set of Belltech 2inch lower spindles over & over but the damn shipping charges are insane. Maybe it's because I'm clear up here in Spokane, WA. ??
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping. That he is much closer so shipping isn't too bad.

@VtheGNMan @m233roller Wow. I see what you mean about the insane shipping costs. I had no idea it would be so much. Looks like about $55 bucks. I tried both Post Office and UPS. Both were about the same. Maybe I could get the cost down to around 42 IF I can get the spindle to fit in one of those 'Flat Rate boxes' from the post office. Looks like they are $21 each. I'd need two boxes, if they fit in there. I don't have one here to test.

@VtheGNMan @m233roller Wow. I see what you mean about the insane shipping costs. I had no idea it would be so much. Looks like about $55 bucks. I tried both Post Office and UPS. Both were about the same. Maybe I could get the cost down to around 42 IF I can get the spindle to fit in one of those 'Flat Rate boxes' from the post office. Looks like they are $21 each. I'd need two boxes, if they fit in there. I don't have one here to test.
Hey I tried that but my Belltechs are about an inch to tall to fit in one.