remote keyless entry modules, jeep shafts, license plate brackets

confirm the vehicles that you pulled them from, or the module number, I want to be sure I get the right fob, there are lots of different ones that look alike..

Bob

confirm the vehicles that you pulled them from, or the module number, I want to be sure I get the right fob, there are lots of different ones that look alike..

Bob

Bob,

for the remote, search for these numbers on ebay
16245100-29
ABO1502T

visually it will have the unlock, lock, and trunk buttons, and No red alarm button. should cost around $15.

If you need to search by model, go with 98 Monte Carlo. However the important thing is that the remote should have ABO1502T on the back, the module I am shipping will be identified with ABO1502R (T means transmitter, R is for receiver).

Last edited:
Hi, wondering if you've gotten anymore modules? If so please put me first in line and shoot me a PM. I need one for my Syclone. Thanks in advance!

do you take paypal?

can you send me pics of the module? How much wiring is left on them?? from your first post

"I've left 18"+ of wires, which is enough to mount behind the glove box door without the need to splice in additional lengths of wire "

staged2@yahoo.com

do you take paypal?

can you send me pics of the module? How much wiring is left on them?? from your first post

"I've left 18"+ of wires, which is enough to mount behind the glove box door without the need to splice in additional lengths of wire "

staged2@yahoo.com

PM your cell # and I will text a picture. I do take paypal and will pass along my PayPal email address in a PM.

I'll take one more.send PayPal info

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I pulled 13 gm remote keyless entry modules from late 90s monte carlos/luminas on a recent trip to the salvage yard. These can be installed on g body cars equipped with power locks (see link below on mcss.com). I am selling the module and wiring harness (with spade terminal intact). I've left 18"+ of wires, which is enough to mount behind the glove box door without the need to splice in additional lengths of wire. You will need to buy the fob/pendant separately (I bought mine for $15 on ebay). I've personally added this to my 86 442 and I can say for a car that gets driven frequently, it is well worth the effort. I can unlock/pop the trunk at 30 yards.
$40 shipped.

http://www.montecarloss.com/community/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=975362#Post975362

I bought one of these modules from him a year or so ago and it works great. I prefer it better than the aftermarket ones. This unit works flawlessly

I've got 5 jeep steering shafts, these have bolts and will be freed up. $45 shipped.

And 2 stay-down license plate holders. $30 shipped.

I bought one of these modules from him a year or so ago and it works great. I prefer it better than the aftermarket ones. This unit works flawlessly

Glad to hear it. My 86 442 is pretty much my daily driver during the warm months. It is nice to pop the trunk while walking out of the grocery store.....or to just hit the unlock button rather than fiddle with the keys at night...etc.