remote keyless entry modules, jeep shafts, license plate brackets

I sent you a PM with question in regards to which remotes can be used with these modules. Can the newer, square ones be used? Thanks

I sent you a PM with question in regards to which remotes can be used with these modules. Can the newer, square ones be used? Thanks

No, it must be the tear drop style with this number on the back: ABO1502T. Note that not all tear drop remotes are the same.

Last edited:
No, it must be the tear drop style with this number on the back: ABO1502T. Note that not all year drop remotes are the same.

Do you think (or know) if reproduction remotes can be used? As long as they are compatible with that FCC ID.

Does the remote only unlock the drivers if you click on the button once?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I have one module and 3 jeep shafts left.

I just had someone initiate a PayPal claim 5 days after sending payment (the part was on its way).

I work a full time day job. My local post office is open very limited hours during the day. Most often it's going to be a few days before the part ships.

I just want people to have realistic expectations. If you are expecting overnight shipment the minute that payment is received......you may want to buy parts elsewhere.

I have one module and 3 jeep shafts left.

I just had someone initiate a PayPal claim 5 days after sending payment (the part was on its way).

I work a full time day job. My local post office is open very limited hours during the day. Most often it's going to be a few days before the part ships.

I just want people to have realistic expectations. If you are expecting overnight shipment the minute that payment is received......you may want to buy parts elsewhere.
I'll take a module if you still have one.