Remembering Daytona

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Like Rodney I can't wait for tomorrow because I get better lookin everyday. :ROFLMAO:
Being at the age I am, and having applied his "program", I've attained a movie star body, and an Einstein mind.
Given these results, looking towards tomorrow, is really quite frightening. My secretary is overwhelmed, replying to all the marriage proposals, booty calls, and requests for rides in my Buick. :LOL: :eek:

Jerryl

Tall Chinese Guy
Being at the age I am, and having applied his "program", I've attained a movie star body, and an Einstein mind.
Given these results, looking towards tomorrow, is really quite frightening. My secretary is overwhelmed, replying to all the marriage proposals, booty calls, and requests for rides in my Buick. :LOL: :eek:
Don't be fooled, they are after the Buick!

KC87

And just like warren buffett's secretary your's pays more taxes than you. :ROFLMAO:
^^^^^^^^^^^
That old lying bastard, got billions from the taxpayers to bail his old shitty ass out. :mad:

corsair231

Submitted for your approval, Chuck's theme song.