Regal Race car body/chassis for sale $ 9,500

this is my wifes car we just bought her a 10.5 car the car will go as a roller we are just dropping that into the new car. it has four wheel dosc brakes 9-inch ford after market case, daytona carrier, moser axles has new drive shaft, afco rear shocks, bg pump, tubular front suspension fiber glass front bumper, the cage is all chromaly all it needs is three floors bars to be full 25.5 ( if doesn't sell as is i'm going to have my guy finish it and the price is going up the back have is all pro done at gun lake performance. we are at 10,500 for it rolling

Bobb...is this car still for sale as a roller....if so, what is your location? Thanks for your time and response.

we are in michigan yes it is still for sale it leaves to get the rest of the 25.5 done next week when it does the price will be increased we would like 9,500 as it sits right now it will cert 8.50 as it sits just needs the floor bars to cert 7.50. we would like $ 9,500 for it. Chassis workwork alone is like 7,500 it is chrome moly, ford 9inch after market case with daytona carrier, spool, moser axles, disc brakes, ladder bars and afco shocks. fuel system is all there bg 280 high volume filter all steel braided lines. 6 a msd box proractchet shifter, auto meter gauges. front suspension after market a arms moroso springs and comp shocks, fiberglass hood and front bumper, new drive shaft set-up for t-400. I am sure I have forgotten a bunch of stuff we basicly pulled the motor, tranny a headers and dropped them into new car and everything else is still on the car drop in and go