Regal dash pad

84 GN LT1

Got this in some parts i bought, mauve color, nice shape, also have the gauge surround, has some fading. $100 pick up only.

G body pictures by BS23H1 - Photobucket

009-2-1.jpg

008-4-1.jpg

007-5-2.jpg

Figures. They're so secretive over there. It's a Monte Dash for sale for $475 with posters commenting how fair the price is. :D It sold, btw. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 202
Maybe i should raise my price!!!!! I parted a 88 monte ss this summer, i didn't get near that for a real nice dash pad.

Thanks for posting the pic. I needed a reference to send someone for a color match. Looks just like mine.:D

Maybe i should raise my price!!!!! I parted a 88 monte ss this summer, i didn't get near that for a real nice dash pad.

It definitely is too cheap! But you're dealing Buick guys here. There's no doubt, one of our qualities is being frugal. :D But $475? :rolleyes:

If you think this board is "frugal" then I don't know what you'd think of the Turbo Mopar crowd.

And those Monte guys are all just idiots.

I'm gonna have to sign up for the monte board just for the hilarity. That and maybe sell the interchangeable gm parts from my Buick for like 3x the actual value. :biggrin: