Refreshing motor, been sitting since 2012 accident

As in EVER ! holy smokes .. there is no way in the world someone would have not noticed that

I just cant believe some of the stuff that we get to see .. unreal
The only thing I noticed was oil pressure light on and white smoke bellowing from valve cover breather valve. Immediately pulled over... never cranked it since. Radio wasnt on... never heard a knock or any funny noise.

Thanks Guys ! Bison, I will follow the list above.... thx sooo much for taking the time to do that ! Charlie... Hopefully i wont need pistons... but will keep u posted. thx :)
With your description, you need to think about a set of pistons. I know that's not what you want to hear but it will raise the compression and give you a set of forged that will hold up better than the factory ones. Earl can also make them as small or large as you need. From .001 over to .060 if that's what you need. I'd bet your cylinders are out around enough to need a set of .010 though.

Thanks Guys ! Bison, I will follow the list above.... thx sooo much for taking the time to do that ! Charlie... Hopefully i wont need pistons... but will keep u posted. thx :)

Heres a pic of the spun bearing. The machine shop was closed Saturday. .. so Im bringing the block from the car up there on Monday. Hes going to clean and magnaflux everything he needs to.... and let me know which parts are best. The block from the engine stand has a 1/4" ring on the top of the cylinders, and is 30 over. Im not sure if that means the block is bad, worst case I can go to 40 over.
Rather get an engine in the car with as little machine work cost as possible.. then build up the extra one.
So... break time today... church and time for mini me. Will post again when I hear back fm machine shop. They were swamped over there.
I'd check the block for a piece of debris in the oil passage going to the main on that one. That bearing didn't get oil. If you need help with the Pistons let me know.

Ok, heard back from machine shop. Taking engine from the car, boring it out to 30 over... and using 30 over pistons from engine that was on the stand. Putting on new rings. Will be magnafluxed and completely cleaned out, so no debris. -- So, huge bill. Hustlin parts to help pay for it. Lots of stuff... most on Facebook "Buick swap meet" page, will try to get it all on here asap. :)