Reduced- $21 000 -1986 T Type Grey Factory Leather Column Shift - Updated Pictures and Listing

Hey Mike,
The car is here, $21k USD, no haggling over price or which wheels or which bumpers...the car sells as it sits.
Byron

It's worth 21k before you stripped all the good stuff out, rims and tires, color matched bumpers, stereo system.... Good luck with the sale.

It's worth 21k before you stripped all the good stuff out, rims and tires, color matched bumpers, stereo system.... Good luck with the sale.

I may get in shit from moderators but here we go. The pics in the add have none of the stuff you are talking about. It is a real nice car and priced accordingly. It is simple, take it or leave it. :eek:

I may get in shit from moderators but here we go. The pics in the add have none of the stuff you are talking about. It is a real nice car and priced accordingly. It is simple, take it or leave it. :eek:

Hey Kevin,
I make a mod request your comment stays, a little self policing is a good thing. Can't complain as it gets my add TTT also.

The sad part is I know Mike (Wheelin), he lives about 3 1/2 hours west from me. I even topped up his alky tank with my own alcohol at a car show years back... guess this is his great way to show appreciation.
Byron

I think I gave you a great offer on the car below you accepted then called back couple hours to say you changed your mind. We both can sling mud but I think it should end, the car below is one that is a nicest Grand National T-Type I've ever seen take care

Attachments

• n1026041488_30014968_3055.jpg
    n1026041488_30014968_3055.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 177
I think I gave you a great offer on the car below you accepted then called back couple hours to say you changed your mind. We both can sling mud but I think it should end, the car below is one that is a nicest Grand National T-Type I've ever seen take care
Sounds good Mike,
The phone call you speak of was in 2010' and that picture you jacked' was from 2005'.
Have a good one buddy.

So clean. If only it wasn't on the other side of the continent. GLWS, the price looks right to me (given the condition).

I know a nice TR when I see it, and am actually considering this one. Biggest factor is distance.. I'm in Ontario and he's in BC...
What is that distance ? I just bought one and had shipped over 2000 miles .
And yes Sir this is a Very Nice TR