Reduced- $21 000 -1986 T Type Grey Factory Leather Column Shift - Updated Pictures and Listing

I talked with Pete Tomka a couple of years ago about his cold air kits and he is retired didn't plan on making anymore.

Sorry to leave you guys hanging, best hitting my personal email if you've got questions. I'm not going ghost any time soon... there's still at least Turbo Buick in the garage and it's not going any-where's ...ever.. "Turbo Buick for Life". Yes, It's a Pete Tomka intake system purchased in 2004' ish from Dennis Kirban. Pete also made custom adapters depending on which maf's were being used at the time The set up on this car is 3.5" duct that slips raw onto the 3.5" maf, there's a plastic adapter onto the billet turbo inlet, opens to 4" or 5" to a K&N filter that is supported by a bracket supplied with the kit. Hoop that supports hose at the alternator was part of the kit, I added one extra hoop bracket that supports the duct between the core support and maf inlet, it connects with the original air box stanchion bracket, comes up on a flat bar and is welded to a hoop.Back then Pete was about the first making a kit that routed though the core support for cool air. I believe the flexible duct-work may be sourced from tractor trailer vendors used on big rigs.

Byron

Last edited:
Thanks Mike for the update on Pete. Hope he is enjoying his retirement.

Thanks Byron for the additional details on Pete's kit. I've been researching the CAT and CEET aircraft hoses. So as to not clog up this thread, I'll continue the MAF stufff in the restoration section with a new thread later this week.