Reduced- $21 000 -1986 T Type Grey Factory Leather Column Shift - Updated Pictures and Listing

I know a nice TR when I see it, and am actually considering this one. Biggest factor is distance.. I'm in Ontario and he's in BC...

It can be shipped to you in Ontario no problem, TFX is the preferred carrier for high end stuff... had one of my cars relocated last winter.
http://www.tfxinternational.com/
DSC04338.jpg

I know a nice TR when I see it, and am actually considering this one. Biggest factor is distance.. I'm in Ontario and he's in BC...

Did some quick leg work today... TFX enclosed, shipped from Kelowna toToronto is around the $2000 canadian mark.
Byron

Did some quick leg work today... TFX enclosed, shipped from Kelowna toToronto is around the $2000 canadian mark.
Byron
That's about what I figured shipping would be... if only your price was in Cdn funds, I think we'd have a deal!

As being a friend of Byron's, I know the car well. He has hundred's of hours just detailing the car let alone all the nice upgrades he's done to it. Guy's Byron has put ALOT !! of money in this car. Iv'e drove the car and rode in it and it's like going back in time and driving a new TR. Personally if I couldn't get at least $20,000 for it I'd part it OUT !!

I agree with both of you (except for parting it out, lol). But for myself, with U.S. exchange at 32%, another 13% taxes, and 2k for transport, I'd be into it for $32k Cdn.
Putting that into perspective, $20k is an absolute bargain and if I was an American resident, this car would be in my garage.

UL LUZE, You should fly out to see it. With me along for support, at your expense of course.
It's a sweetheart.
Hey, I'll give you my plates to put on it, oh wait...……….:unsure:

As being a friend of Byron's, I know the car well. He has hundred's of hours just detailing the car let alone all the nice upgrades he's done to it. Guy's Byron has put ALOT !! of money in this car. Iv'e drove the car and rode in it and it's like going back in time and driving a new TR. Personally if I couldn't get at least $20,000 for it I'd part it OUT !!

Hey Mikey,
If this thing doesn't sell by May 19'... I'll take it for a long final drive then ....roll into your driveway then we'll tear it apart and cut it up.
Byron

Maybe throw it on ebay? You will see what it's worth in cash ?? Also check "http://www.intercitylines.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIz6-A-dH83gIV0luGCh1krAeBEAAYASAAEgIgbvD_BwE" for shipping . All enclosed of course and reasonable rates. Used them a few years ago . Car was in Tx an came up to the boonies of NH. ohh $1800 for shipping.. They have beautiful equipment !!

Now as far as piecing it out :p Been there an done it.. 87 Limited T 27k and a TTA with 10,500 miles on it. Was easy to sell the parts an sell the rest as a roller. My motto use to be "if in doubt piece it out" :eek: ahh the good ol days

Hey Mikey,
If this thing doesn't sell by May 19'... I'll take it for a long final drive then ....roll into your driveway then we'll tear it apart and cut it up.
Byron

Oh my this car is far too nice for that! Someone please buy this car as it’s a helluva of a nice car at a very reasonable price (for what it is). And I can’t believe it’s not gone already! If I didn’t have twins in college right now I’d be all over this thing as this car is clean, clean, clean!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With this car being in Canada if he chooses to part out --it will be an endless nightmare of customs paperwork and fees for every part coming into the US, as well as wait times for parts to clear US customs...Something to think about for both seller and buyers of the parts....Unless he imports it into the US then parts it out! That would be sad to see..:(