Reduced- $21 000 -1986 T Type Grey Factory Leather Column Shift - Updated Pictures and Listing

trick86

Solid Member
Body and Engine Pictures
Body1.jpg
Body2.jpg
Body1.jpg
Body2.jpg
Body3.jpg
Body4.jpg
Body5.jpg
Body6.jpg
Body7.jpg

Last edited:
Interior and Trunk Pictures
Int1.jpg
Int2.jpg
Int3.jpg
Int4.jpg
Int5.jpg

Attachments

• Trunk1.jpg
    Trunk1.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 242
  • Trunk2.jpg
    Trunk2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 243
  • Trunk3.jpg
    Trunk3.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 239
  • Trunk4.jpg
    Trunk4.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 230
Underside Pictures
Underside1.jpg
Underside2.jpg
Underside3.jpg
Underside4.jpg

Attachments

• Underside5.jpg
    Underside5.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 238
  • Underside6.jpg
    Underside6.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 239
  • Underside7.jpg
    Underside7.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 246
Vehicle Description:

For Sale: 1986 T Type, factory color Medium Grey on 40/40 Grey Leather with Column shift. Purchased the car in 2003' and over the years completed to what you see here in the pics....detailed top to bottom. Lifted the body off the frame just high enough to replace body bushings and refinish everything in satin single stage black. Original engine has never been removed from the car and is still on its original head gaskets. This car is well sorted out, does not leak and is bullet proof reliable for multi-state cruising. This is the first Turbo Buick I ever owned and its time to let her go to a new home. Alpine alarm, perimeter, pager, with keyless entry, trunk open and flashing lights as well as auto start. I have enough paper work that goes with the car to start a small bon' fire... original owner service records, GM Canada documents, old registrations and all the $$$ I put into it... It all stacks about 8" tall and is presently in a divided bookkeeper folder. Fully restored and currently the odometer shows 170 000 km's or 106 000 miles. There has never been any rust repairs done anywhere... the car is solid inside and out. The only blem on the whole car is a small corner at the bottom corner and along lower edge of the drivers side door that requires a small repair and respray of inter door edge.

Body- refinished base/clear in RM, color sanded/polished, 9/10, original bumpers, NOS white impact strips front and rear, GN spoiler added (couldn't come to drilling the truck lid therefore the spoiler is simply adhered on and can be removed)
Interior-All original except headliner and visors, 9.9/10
Trunk- Deluxe Custom Black kit, included is the factory spare and jack.

Engine-numbers matching 109', 206/206 flat tappet and lifters from TA, comp valve springs, true roller chain, all new seals(front, rear, valve, ect), PTE SLIC, Aluminum rad, H&R poly mounts, SM ported 62mm TB, 3.5 Maf/Trans, Pete Tomka intake, 43.5 lb injectors, TA-60, Poston headers, TH 3" Stainless DP, Hooker cat back, Alky Control 93 tuned to 23 psi, Scanmaster 2.1 and TT chip, VR1 10W30
Transmission- numbers match BRF refreshed with top quality band, clutches and frictions, billet servo, Art Car shift kit, TCS 2800 9/11 LU converter, BRH trans cooler, energy poly mount with plate, Dextron VI
Rear Diff-refreshed carrier, Dutchman stock replacement axles, new seals, bearings ect, conventional 75W90
Brakes- all new Delco, s10 rear wheel cylinders
Suspension- Energy Poly front control arm bushings, complete Moog steering components up front, Energy body mounts with the GNX bushing, Hotchkis Upper and lower rear control arms, Eibach Pro kit springs, Bilstiens shocks

Wheels and Tires-factory wheels with brand new BFG TA's 235/60/15's up front and brand new Mickey Thompson S&S 235/60/15's

If you have any questions reach me direct at: trick86@live.ca Car is located in Kelowna BC, 2 hours north of the Oroville WA border, I will assist in transport to the WA border cross and am aligned with US brokers to streamline the whole operation if required. I can personally met with an enclosed trailer in Oroville WA or in Spokane WA come spring time.. $21 000 USD

Thank you,
Byron Houston
Kelowna BC
1-778-214-8687
trick86@live.ca

Last edited:
Wow. More than I am looking to spend right now but that is bad ass. GLWS.

That is a sweet car but the add is over the top. Great job and detail for any buyer. That's the way it should be done.

Fantastic work sir. And IMO, it's worth every penny you're asking.
Your ad, should be the standard by which all others are judged.
Definitely good luck with your sale.
WOW!

-Patrick-

Thanks Patrick. I've also go the car listed on fb T Type and Limited pages.... and I'm taking a beating from tire kickers' on the fb venue. Excellent to see positive comments on here... " Buick Class". Also listed the car on carsonline.com. It's pretty visible to anyone after a T Type at this moment, and I also appreciate the mods not removing my updated listing since I've done the sale preparations. Once the car is sold I could put together something to be made a sticky for this forum... I feel that could be a valuable contribution for sure.
Byron

Reduced to $21k... motivated to make space here at home.
Thanks
Byron

Last edited: