Recommended O2 sensor?

ThikStik

My sleep apnea is winning
Sorry to ask such a basic question, but my computer is about to crash and searching was locking it up. Anyway, Every now and then, i get a huge back fire under WOT. I figure it may be my Delco o2 sensor as it isnt old, but it has had a few gallons of race gas past it. Also, car has a light throttle/load buck to it. Is a Denso sensor the best? If not what would yall recommend? Also, is a backfire (or an intake pop) hard on a turbo? TIA

Denso holds up the best w/the r/gas. and a back-fire can be indicative of a more serious issue. If the problem goes away w/the new o2 you've been blessed.

Thanks. I may scan first and see how fast it is (o2 cross counts). I never have understood how the o2 sensor affects WOT but remember how many times it has on posts here.

It was a hose....Its fixed, sorry to post so late but just got my laptop back. Anyway, it was a blown off vac hose going to my ancient/un-used Southern Kustoms alcohol bottle. That was quite a big hose, im surprised how well it drove. Thanks for posts.

Well, it still pops sometimes at WOT at the height of the pull ( higher rpms). The pop is under the hood, so i assume its intake. I always consider an intake pop to indicate a lean mixture. I am going to set the translator 1 step richer on WOT. I am actually suspecting the T+ to have a gremlin...it actually was full of water once, and was while car was running. Long story, body shop left it out in rain and cover blew off. Anyway, i removed and cleaned pins of chip and car has run the same as before this happened. So what is biggest cause of an intake pop? thanks

Mine popped when there was a dead spot in the TPS sensor. Some will say a bad crank sensor can do it too.

I had similiar issues with a Translator Plus. Remove the timing wire
connection and let the ecm control the timing.

I had similiar issues with a Translator Plus. Remove the timing wire
connection and let the ecm control the timing.

Thanks for the suggestion but bummer, as i have to use the T+ switchs to run lower timing for todays bad fuel. Im kinda suspecting a coil, as i have a junkyard DIS now, and the coils look pretty old. None are outlaw brands tho.

I replaced one of the coils (type-2 diabetes coils). No popping under several pulls. Perhaps that was it.