Recommended cam bearings

TA performance dual grooved teflon coated, Durabond Teflon coated..or regular 1755m Federal Mogul. There are no "bad" cam bearings. They all will fail if oiling system is not up to par.

TA performance dual grooved teflon coated, Durabond Teflon coated..or regular 1755m Federal Mogul. There are no "bad" cam bearings. They all will fail if oiling system is not up to par.
Thank you
I appreciate the information

Durabonds. And install them ''funny''.

Put the oil feed holes at 3:30 when looking at the front of the engine. (9:30 if the engine is upside down)

D169473F-F721-4208-B8F5-830F7BFA2B51.jpeg
50854EB5-72C4-4B35-8445-6029E09EAE95.jpeg
Durabonds. And install them ''funny''.

Put the oil feed holes at 3:30 when looking at the front of the engine. (9:30 if the engine is upside down)
I also need help with rod a mains

It’s a new set up

Are these ok
The rod bearings say they are for steel crank.
I have a 4340 Forged rod and crank

is the part number for the Dura Bond BP13 for the 109 block? Also are these better then the TA 1557?

Also for the Mains, stock crank, stock rods should i go with a softer bearing like Kings or stick with the Clevites, any part numbers fo .10 under Thanks

is the part number for the Dura Bond BP13 for the 109 block?

That's the right ones for a 20bolt block. If you want teflon coated, get the BP13T kit.

Bearing part numbers for .010" unders are the same as STD they just end in ''-10"

That's the right ones for a 20bolt block. If you want teflon coated, get the BP13T kit.

Bearing part numbers for .010" unders are the same as STD they just end in ''-10"
Earl, what about these wider rod bearings I hear about? Thanks for your help.

Ok, ordered the BP13's, looking at the Kings for mains, stock crank. Rod bearing? The wide ones you mentioned or ? Thanks for you input.