Rebuilt 83 3.8 motor, other B4 black stuff

Turborookie83

Anyone out there need any B4 engine parts etc.? I rebuilt the 3.8 in my 83 t-type and never fired it, decided to go with a 430 swap. Its a longblock right now, but i still have many acc. to it, except the turbo/carb/intake. If you need something ask, i'm willing to let everything go pretty cheap! I'll part out the motor if needed, just need a few bucks to put towards the BBB swap!
Thanks
Marc
NE Ohio - Cleveland area

Heads are rebuilt, still have the 83 headers i heard they were the best factory B4 efi. Make an offer on anything you need, otherwise the stuff is basically scrap to me! Have a brand new starter also!

Anyone out there need any B4 engine parts etc.? I rebuilt the 3.8 in my 83 t-type and never fired it, decided to go with a 430 swap. Its a longblock right now, but i still have many acc. to it, except the turbo/carb/intake. If you need something ask, i'm willing to let everything go pretty cheap! I'll part out the motor if needed, just need a few bucks to put towards the BBB swap!
Thanks
Marc
NE Ohio - Cleveland area

PM Sent

turborookie83, haven't heard regarding the status of the long block. I am still intersted and I will be going thru clevland next weekend on my way to Michigan. call me at 803-425-8649

Hey sorry guys! Moving/ finishing new house for a couple days! Found some other stuff i forgot i had, as always..

ok, will have internet at new house in a day or two.. but looking for at least 500 for the longblock, after digging through 2k in reciepts its hard to go toomuch lower. Make an offer though, anything reasonable, or trades for stuff towards a BBB swap.

Do you still have the engine block? Putting mine on a dyno soon, I hope.
dlmarx at bellsouth.net

Still have it!! Not sure on shipping yet, from cleveland to Washington I think ups quoted around 400$ if I remember?
Pretty much gathered what I think I need for the 430 swap for now. Pm me or let me know if anyone still wants the motor or pieces parts. Starter is new in the box- headers have been repaired if that matters. Thanks!