Rebuilding Six Shooter-Cream Beige 87 Limited

You got that car from dick Walker who is a good friend of mine I almost put the car together myself but decided not to and went a different route but good luck on it I'm surprised dick doesn't have some photos or videos or literature on the car anyway keep us updated

I speak with Jack P frequently, actually spent several hours at his home a few weeks back and will be there again soon. Let me know what you would like me to ask him.

The yrs I spent w/ those guys, was a hoot, to say the least!
If you are in contact w/ any of the Minn crowd, ask about "Star Productions"...They'll have some crazy stories!
Pendzemas will remember them. AIRC, he was one of the "production crew"...:LOL:

Just spoke with Jack P. and dam they had a hell of a time!!! Mad Pipe slingin

I speak with Jack P frequently, actually spent several hours at his home a few weeks back and will be there again soon. Let me know what you would like me to ask him.

I need to call Jack again and speak to him about some more things.

I sadly havent been able to touch base with Bob's son though. Maybe someday....

I was able to speak to the shop owner who built the cage for the car and hoping for any photos he may of taken while building the car. This was the last car he built before closing and beginning his start with an NHRA crew.

I had the body and frame soda blasted and then put in epoxy primer using PPG DP90.

The frame was boxed as well using the boxing kit that GNS sold along with reduced height solid body bushings.

Surprisingly with as much time the car sat outside, there are only two dents on the body. One on the rear portion of the roof and one on the passenger quarter. They each will be fixed with the PDR method as they are minor.

The next step is the car will go to the chassis shop to have the SFI 25.3 spec chassis built.

There'll be portions cut from the frame when the cage is built and aftermarket suspension will be used as well. The stock stuff will stay on there until the cage is built so it can roll around.

Attachments

• IMG_6094.JPG
    IMG_6094.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6098.JPG
    IMG_6098.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6157.JPG
    IMG_6157.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_6146.JPG
    IMG_6146.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_6149.JPG
    IMG_6149.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6121.JPG
    IMG_6121.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6133.JPG
    IMG_6133.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6131.JPG
    IMG_6131.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_6127.JPG
    IMG_6127.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 47
I had the body and frame soda blasted and then put in epoxy primer using PPG DP90.

The frame was boxed as well using the boxing kit that GNS sold along with reduced height solid body bushings.

Surprisingly with as much time the car sat outside, there are only two dents on the body. One on the rear portion of the roof and one on the passenger quarter. They each will be fixed with the PDR method as they are minor.

The next step is the car will go to the chassis shop to have the SFI 25.3 spec chassis built.

There'll be portions cut from the frame when the cage is built and aftermarket suspension will be used as well. The stock stuff will stay on there until the cage is built so it can roll around.
Looking good you'll have to bring it to the buick ford shootout when you get her finished, what timeline are you thinking,another year