Rear seats

stickybones

What?
For sale: Bottom and back rear GN seats. Bottom is in good shape. The top edge of the seat back is torn up from years of the sun beating down on it. Cushions are in good shape. The back is certainly not show car worthy by any means, but definitely usable if you have nothing else or a candidate for reupholstery. Prefer pickup, but I'll work with you to ship. $50 if you pick them up. If you want them shipped, I'll have to figure out the new total cost. Thanks for looking.

Mike

Attachments

• rear seats.jpg
    rear seats.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 60
  • top seat back.jpg
    top seat back.jpg
    962 KB · Views: 55
Can you give me a shipping quote to 92056 thanks
Believe it or not, shipping to 92056 from 07849 for a 30lb box that's 60" x 30" x 18" is $263 with Fedex. It's too big for USPS. UPS was $298. This is just an estimate for now because it's still contingent on me finding a box big enough to put it in for shipment. I was at Home Depot a little while ago and a bathtub box is almost perfect size. Of course they say they have no scrap boxes for the taking.

Next in line. I am about 2 hours away from you. Would be willing to meet me half way or close to half way?

Next in line. I am about 2 hours away from you. Would be willing to meet me half way or close to half way?
Maybe. Depends on what direction y0u are coming from. Another member contacted me privately about the seats, but hey, first come first served.

Ok, no problem. Let me know. I am in Plymouth Meeting, PA zip is 19462. I would probably go up 476 then over 78.

Ok, no problem. Let me know. I am in Plymouth Meeting, PA zip is 19462. I would probably go up 476 then over 78.
Sorry, that's in the wrong direction. I usually make a trip east once a week. Going west toward PA on a 2 hr round trip to meet you half way would cost me ~$20 in gas. Not worth it for a $50 sale. Sorry.

Mike

Shipgreyhound.Com

You take the seats to your local GreyHound and buyer picks up from their local Greyhound.

I shipped Top/Bottom rear seats through Greyhound for $50.

Also the way I packaged them was I sandwiched them together and wrapped them with and old bed blanket. I bought shrink wrap from HomeDepot and shrink wrap the hell out of them.

Just an idea.