Rear Frame X member brace

Yep...41( meaning 4130 steel) 112 ( meaning 1 1/2" diameter) and 065 ( meaning wall thickness of 0.065)
41-112-065
This should work for even a full on racecar.
Parts ordered. Thanks for the info.

Chassis Shop cancelled my order. They had no stock of any thick walled tubing right now. I ended up ordering from Pit Stop USA. It cost more but they appear to have stock.

Hi Guy's! The ONLY reason for us not selling a complete bolt in kit is that not all the bar lengths will be the same from car to car! The bar length will always vary a little bit from frame to frame so therefore if I were to use my car as a model that doesn't mean it will fit just as good on anyone Else's car, could be shorter, could be longer! Sometimes it's easy to over think things....Keep in mind the brace is just there for "Added" support cause your bumper is also bolted to those same frame supports which also acts as a brace between the frame....

Got everything mounted, cut, and mocked up today. Now it just needs welding. FYI, I only needed ~49-1/2" of tubing to go from bracket to bracket. It clears the filler neck with plenty of room to spare. Here are some pics:
brace 003.JPG brace 004.JPG brace 005.JPG brace 007.JPG

Just the way it's supposed to. You might end with the first finished one on a running car.

And it's done. Had it welded on the car and then powder coated black. Put the rear bumper on and took it for a drive. The car felt extremely 'tight' but I did install the 'GNX' brace at the same time so take that with a grain of salt. Here are some pics:
finished brace 003.JPG finished brace 004.JPG finished brace 005.JPG

Looks Great! Can we use any of your guy's install pictures for our website?