Rear Frame X member brace

I'm shocked there's not much interest in this.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Until one of us build it and show the differences no one will want to build it.;) Then yo may run into original idea issues.

Chuck showed how to build it step by step..it's not hard.

Chuck showed how to build it step by step..it's not hard.

It maybe seem easy for someone with experience, proper tools and welding skills but for others less fortunate it's a hurdle.

I'm interested in one and would gladly pay for one. If anyone is willing to fabricate them???

It maybe seem easy for someone with experience, proper tools and welding skills but for others less fortunate it's a hurdle.

I'm interested in one and would gladly pay for one. If anyone is willing to fabricate them???

Me too!
dave

Exactly my point. So many people don't have access to welders, have access to cut steel or the tools to do so or even have the space to even be able to work on their rides. Many people take all of that for granted, stating that it's so easy to build one etc etc. Well, fact is many people can't. How many times have people said how easy it is to make a front connecting brace?? Those are mass produced by more than a couple companies.

Exactly my point. So many people don't have access to welders, have access to cut steel or the tools to do so or even have the space to even be able to work on their rides. Many people take all of that for granted, stating that it's so easy to build one etc etc. Well, fact is many people can't. How many times have people said how easy it is to make a front connecting brace?? Those are mass produced by more than a couple companies.

Dennis Kirban is looking into making them.

Awesome! Can't wait for this!

Someone contacted me about this a few months ago ... I started on it a while back ... brackets are done ... bar will be easy.
they will be moly bars not MS .. also mount to the rear bumper mounts... I also was debating a ext fuel pump mount on the bar ?

Ideas / suggestions while its still in progress..

Someone contacted me about this a few months ago ... I started on it a while back ... brackets are done ... bar will be easy.
they will be moly bars not MS .. also mount to the rear bumper mounts... I also was debating a ext fuel pump mount on the bar ?

Ideas / suggestions while its still in progress..

That was actually me! I completely forgot about it. Sounds like it's going to be awesome.